Jolie’s middle name

It might not be your thing, but you could always compromise by smushing and go with
[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_f]Raine[/name_f]! I think it sounds lovely.

1 Like

Jolie [name_u]Ray[/name_u] [name_u]Laine[/name_u]! Sounds lovely.

You are absolutely not overthinking! I agree with you. Although I prefer the name [name_u]Laine[/name_u] over [name_u]Ray[/name_u], [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] rolls off the tongue way better then [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Laine[/name_u]. To me, it does sound like [name_m]Jole[/name_m] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f].

1 Like

Jolie Ray is my fabourite - sunny and bright!
Jolie Faith is wonderful too

1 Like

Jolie [name_u]Ray[/name_u] is adorable! What about [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Ray[/name_u] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] as a compromise?

I brought it up to my husband of possibly giving her two middle names, he wasn’t a big fan of it though. He thinks it’ll make legal things hard for her someday.

Okay good, someone else hears it too!

1 Like

[name_m]Just[/name_m] echoing [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_f]Raine[/name_f] sounds amazing and is the perfect combo of both grandmas! And a nod to you… Like it couldn’t get any better!! perfection

What about [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]? Like [name_u]Laine[/name_u] plus [name_u]Ray[/name_u] with [name_u]Laine[/name_u] in the front. [name_f]Raine[/name_f] is really good, too.

My first thought was Jolie Elaina Ray. I feel like it flows better and everybody wins! The names are so short that I don’t think length would be an issue (my kids have two middles and so far no problems, for what it’s worth). The suggestion of Jolie Raine is a good one as well!