Jonquils’ New Combos!

Guys.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] look at these new combos! I’m so in love, I’m turning into the :heart_eyes: emoji. What do you think?

[name_f]Gladiola[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] [name_f]Jonquil[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Mayflower
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Shirley[/name_f]
[name_f]Mercy[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Heavenly[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Remember[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] Prayer
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f] Remedy
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Amorette[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_f]Season[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivet[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m]
[name_m]Bramble[/name_m] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u]
[name_u]Harvest[/name_u] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Bathsheba[/name_f] [name_f]Sacred[/name_f]
[name_f]Orchid[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Blessing[/name_f]
[name_f]Glory[/name_f] Corinthia
[name_f]Casiphia[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
[name_u]Hallow[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Ornella[/name_f] [name_f]Promise[/name_f]

There will most likely not be a boys list of new combos this time, because I’m pretty set for my boys, unlike my crazy girl list!

6 Likes

Oh, I LOVE [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] so much, it feels like something I’d use myself. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Mayflower, [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Shirley[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Remember[/name_f], and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] are also stunning, and they all feel like they fit very well with your other top names.

1 Like

I LOVE all of them!! Especially [name_f]Orchid[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] Prayer, [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] Armorette, and [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]!

1 Like

Also, I know I said I preferred Hallelujah to Hallow in your first comparison post, but Hallow is starting to grow on me as a name now that you’ve introduced it. It really is a beautiful word and I’m starting to get used to it and be able to see it more as a name. I think I like Hallow Beatrice best of the combos you’ve used for it so far, too, which is maybe helping with my conversion.

Also, I’m adding this to this thread because it seems like something you’d like: I have a former coworker named Nazareth (goes by Naz) and he had a daughter over the summer and used Galilee for her middle name as a subtle honor/connection to himself. Thought you’d appreciate seeing those names used!

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Amorette[/name_f] :heart_eyes:, [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u], [name_f]Orchid[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_u]Hallow[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]!! Beautiful!

1 Like

Wow These are beautiful!
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] and [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u] :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Oh my goodness!! [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Mayflower and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] Remedy are absolute perfection i’m obsessed!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Girl, how do you even do this?! It amazes me how many beautiful combos you create! Mind. Blown. :exploding_head:

Pollyanna [name_f]Jonquil[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Mayflower, [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Shirley[/name_f], [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] Prayer, [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] and [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_f]Blessing[/name_f] are just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m still not very helpful because of how much I love these!

Lucy [name_f]Remember[/name_f] really stands out!

1 Like

Ok stop, you should be allowed to name every newborn for the next week so we can have all these beautiful names in use! I’m really loving…

Felicity Mayflower
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Heavenly[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] Prayer
[name_m]Bramble[/name_m] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Susanna[/name_f] [name_f]Blessing[/name_f]
[name_f]Ornella[/name_f] Promis

All the names are just gorgeous!!!

1 Like

I don’t love these names on their own but I LOVE the combos

Orchid [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Mercy[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Ornella[/name_f] [name_f]Promise[/name_f]

1 Like

Okay, [name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] [name_f]Jonquil[/name_f] is just the sweetest!! And, wow, Mayflower is such a cool mn idea! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.

1 Like

My favorite is [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Shirley[/name_f]! So sweet and old-fashioned

What a gorgeous list!

Some of my faves are

Mercy [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Pollyanna[/name_f] [name_f]Jonquil[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]

They’re lovely! The only name that gets me is [name_f]Gladiola[/name_f]. It just sounds too close to areola, but this may be a pronunciation thing? I said [name_f]Gladiola[/name_f] as ‘Gla-dee-oh-la’, so that might be why?

what about [name_u]Harlow[/name_u]? although I think it sounds better for a boy…

Felicity Mayflower really stands out to me! :heart_eyes: I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and with Mayflower it’s just :heartbeat:

As always, beautiful list!!!

My favorites:
[name_f]Casiphia[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophronia[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u]
[name_m]Bramble[/name_m] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] ([name_m]Bramble[/name_m] !!!)
[name_f]Orchid[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivet[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m]

Bramble [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] and [name_f]Orchid[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

Oh, dear, it looks like I missed the other thread before the combos became a thing, but I’m so happy for you, truly! :heart:

I especially love [name_f]Orchid[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] (!!), [name_f]Olivet[/name_f] [name_m]Psalm[/name_m], [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Amorette[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u], [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Remember[/name_f] (!!), [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] Mayflower (!!), and I assume still [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f]?

I do miss Corinthia [name_u]Love[/name_u] but [name_f]Glory[/name_f] Corinthia is super lovely too!