Jordan + Ellie

What do you think they will name their little boy? I’m so excited for them.

Fun fact : I’ve met [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] a couple times when he toured for first EP

3 Likes

I’ll admit I don’t know too much about them, but based on what I do know, I can see them going for something well-known but not too popular, something fresh and on-trend like…

[name_m]Ozzy[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_u]Judah[/name_u]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u] / [name_u]Rivers[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Hendrix[/name_u]
[name_u]Grey[/name_u] / [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_u]Timothy[/name_u]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]

I could see them going with a popular staple like [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] or [name_u]Noah[/name_u] too, though.

1 Like

So, I feel that since that they are both into theatre the baby name might have something to do with that; however, I think it’s a toss up whether they would pick something that has to do with [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]. The name might also start with a K because their dogs’ names are [name_u]Kona[/name_u] and [name_u]Kairi[/name_u], so maybe they favor it??? It also seems like the name might have a connection to Disney, since they got married there and [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] also has a lot to do with it. Also, it’s probably going to be a bit [name_u]Southern[/name_u] considering they’re from [name_f]Alabama[/name_f].

[name_u]Southern[/name_u] names that start with K:
[name_u]Keaton[/name_u]
[name_u]Kasey[/name_u]
[name_m]Kane[/name_m]
[name_m]Kendrick[/name_m]

Disney names:
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] (Unlikely but why not)
[name_m]Walt[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Eric[/name_m]

Theatre names:
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_u]Billy[/name_u]
[name_m]Erik[/name_m]
[name_m]Marius[/name_m]
Fiyero
[name_m]Stephen[/name_m]
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]

I have no clue, but congrats for them!
I’ve been a fan of [name_u]Jordan[/name_u] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] since he was on [name_f]Liv[/name_f] & [name_f]Maddie[/name_f]!