Josef, Sylvia and..... POLL!

See the results of this poll: Which name with Josef and Sylvia?

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Dorothy : 12 (11%)
  • Hazel : 25 (22%)
  • Colette : 20 (18%)
  • Lena : 21 (19%)
  • Bridget : 20 (18%)
  • Adair : 6 (5%)
  • Etta: 8 (7%)

feel free to comment as well!

I would go with [name_f]Bridget[/name_f], [name_f]Colette[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], or [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. I’m leaning toward [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] or [name_f]Colette[/name_f]. The only one I’m not crazy about is [name_u]Adair[/name_u] because it’s a form of [name_m]Edgar[/name_m].

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is probably 1 of my least favorite names–only because I dislike the nn [name_f]Dottie[/name_f]/[name_f]Dot[/name_f], and it has too strong an association with The [name_m]Wizard[/name_m] of [name_m]Oz[/name_m]–but it sounds like the best completion for the sibset out of the ones listed. [name_f]Happy[/name_f] naming!

This was hard to decide because I love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and love to see it used, but I have to think about what goes better with [name_m]Josef[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] would be great as sisters, but with a brother named [name_m]Josef[/name_m] I think [name_f]Lena[/name_f] fits best. Would you be interesting in [name_f]Elena[/name_f]? [name_f]Lena[/name_f] looks a bit incomplete next to [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_m]Josef[/name_m].

[name_u]Adair[/name_u] is a masculine name. It might sound feminine to some, but it’s all boy.

This was hard to decide because I love [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and love to see it used, but I have to think about what goes better with [name_m]Josef[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] would be great as sisters, but with a brother named [name_m]Josef[/name_m] I think [name_f]Lena[/name_f] fits best. Would you be interesting in [name_f]Elena[/name_f]? [name_f]Lena[/name_f] looks a bit incomplete next to [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_m]Josef[/name_m].

[name_u]Adair[/name_u] is a masculine name. It might sound feminine to some, but it’s all boy.

1 [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
2 [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
3 [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]

I think the three names above “fit” well with [name_m]Josef[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f].

I voted [name_f]Etta[/name_f]. I think it fits style wise best of your names. I really, really dislike [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f], but don’t think they go as well.

[name_f]Colette[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] & [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]

I voted for those choices because they just have such a great flow with [name_m]Josef[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f].

I’m split between [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] as far as what goes best with [name_m]Josef[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], so I voted for both. I adore the idea of [name_m]Josef[/name_m], [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f], and [name_f]Lena[/name_f], but [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] feels like she should fit it great too.

My husbands favorite name is [name_f]Elena[/name_f] but for some reason it just doesnt do it for me! I like a little more spunk ( although spunk if purely based on my opinion)

My favorite is [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]. My least favorites are [name_f]Lena[/name_f] and [name_f]Colette[/name_f].

My favorite is [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]. [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is my second choice and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is my least favorite.

I must be in the minority because i think [name_u]Adair[/name_u] sounds the best in this set- i dont like any sibling names to end or start in the same letter so for me that removes [name_f]Lena[/name_f] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f]. (Otherwise [name_f]Etta[/name_f] would be my choice)

I think [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] make it sound too much like a group of old peoples names and [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] just don’t sit right to me… sound to harsh next to the other names.

Aww, too bad. It would go great with [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_m]Josef[/name_m]. Some other names [name_f]Lena[/name_f] can be short for are: [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f], [name_f]Evelina[/name_f], [name_f]Maddalena[/name_f], [name_f]Catalena[/name_f], [name_f]Adelina[/name_f], [name_f]Paulina[/name_f], [name_f]Emelina[/name_f] and [name_f]Milena[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Lena[/name_f] with [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] and [name_m]Josef[/name_m]! My second choice would be [name_u]Adair[/name_u].