Josefina Elisabeth or Serafina Elisabeth?

Which do you prefer:

[name_f]Josefina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]

?:two_hearts:

I prefer [name_f]Josefina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f].

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Serafina[/name_f]! So pretty and light and I think it flows well with [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]. Both are wonderful names though!

1 Like

I like Serafina Elisabeth better! But I like that Joséfina Elisabeth honors two little women sisters, both Josephine and Elizabeth, so I find charm in both your combos!:relaxed:

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is beautiful!!

Both are gorgeous :two_hearts:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]! [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] feels ethereal magical with a gorgeous whimsical flair. I think she sounds great with [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] overall really elegant.

These are so pretty! I think I like [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] better than [name_f]Josefina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] just because I like the name [name_f]Serafina[/name_f] better than [name_f]Josefina[/name_f]. You could use the nickname fee or fina for both and I think it’s very cute!

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] :heart:

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f], hands-down - especially this spelling!!

[name_f]Josefina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is pretty!

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] :two_hearts:

I adore both but I am leaning slightly towards [name_f]Josefina[/name_f] :heartpulse:

Serafina Elisabeth is so pretty :hugs:

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is nice! :two_hearts:

Both are lovely but I have a slight preference for [name_f]Josefina[/name_f] with the spanish pronunciation!!

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] by leaps and bounds!

I have to say i do favor the [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] spelling, it looks more complete, more well done

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] but I also prefer the [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] spelling ^

I love [name_f]Serafina[/name_f], especially with this spelling, so normally I that would get my vote. But for some reason I’m really drawn to [name_f]Josefina[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]. I love this spelling of [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] with [name_f]Josefina[/name_f], so that combo gets my vote!