Josephine Myrtle Peace

[name_m]Just[/name_m] beautiful! Congratulations and amen to everything you have shared. How faithful is the [name_m]Lord[/name_m].

1 Like

congratulations!! josephine myrtle peace is gorgeous! i love the meaning and the verse behind her name. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations to you and your family! She has such a beautiful name, like all her siblings.

I noticed that coincidentally someone suggested this exact name a few year ago in one of your topics [Epic Challenge - Naming an 8th Daughter - #42 by caracara].

2 Likes

That’s amazing! What are the chances. I’m also really impressed you found a match. And @caracara, thanks for the suggestion. I can’t say I remembered it, but you deserve credit for having suggested it!

Her name is beautiful :heart_eyes: So happy to see [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f] get some use! Congratulations :white_heart:

1 Like

What a lovely name! It’s so beautiful how much thought went into it. Congratulations on your daughter!! :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations!

Her name is absolutely gorgeous :dove::dove:

1 Like

Congratulations ! What a beautiful, heartfelt name. I love your explanation for giving it to her. I was never raised very religiously here in [name_u]Paris[/name_u] but I couldn’t help shedding a tear at this post. We live in such uncertain, scary times, and you are welcoming your girl into the world with armed with the most powerful thing of all : [name_u]Peace[/name_u] :peace_symbol: I cannot help but feel inspired by this.

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, Joséphine [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f] [name_u]Peace[/name_u]. [name_f]May[/name_f] you make it brighter with your presence :dizzy::sparkles::tulip:

2 Likes

Thank you @xoDelphine for such a sweet comment!

And thank you all for the kind words about our child’s name!

1 Like