Josephine vs Julia vs Julianne

That is part of the beauty of [name]Josephine[/name] – I don’t see it as a Top 50 name. I don’t even see it as a Top 100 name. And it has pelnty of dignity, class, and style for an older lady. In fact, I’m laughing because at one time the problem with [name]Josephine[/name] was that people could only see it as an old lady name – exclusively! It is an example of how much things can change in the world of baby names that anyone would worry about that!

[name]Josephine[/name] has many darling nns. That is part of the charm. I like to use more than one, but that is just me. Others might want to settle into one nn.

[name]Josephine[/name]!!!

esp. with the nickname [name]Posy[/name] or [name]Posey[/name] – such an awesome nickname!!

[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it love it, love it, and it would be great to include your boys in the naming.

I have never ever liked [name]Julia[/name]. It feels dated and plain to me. I would go for [name]Juliet[/name] instead.

I don’t think [name]Josephine[/name] is every going to be a top 100 name, so I wouldn’t worry about it being too popular. I really think you should pick it. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Rother and [name]Joy[/name] Rother are both brilliant. Plus I think [name]Joy[/name] or [name]Josie[/name] goes better with your sons’ names than [name]Julia[/name] does.

Thanks everybody. I can’t believe how helpful you have been! I am really leaning toward [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Marie[/name] Rother. It is hard to believe that I can love the name so much so quickly. [name]Josephine[/name] just came out of the blue not that long ago!

I love [name]Josephine[/name]. If your husband isn’t that close to his cousin, just go ahead and call her [name]Josie[/name] for short. You could always call her [name]Fina[/name], but I prefer [name]Josie[/name].
[name]Jessamyn[/name]/[name]Jessamine[/name] is a great name that is similar to [name]Josephine[/name] in case you want to have an alternative.

love the names [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Marie[/name] nn [name]Josie[/name]. beautiful!!

[name]Just[/name] wanted to thank you ALL again for your wonderful help and to let you know we will probably be having a [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Marie[/name] anyday!!