Josie and Jackson's twins have arrived!

Hello, this is [name]Josie[/name]'s husband.
[name]Josie[/name] told me it was URGENT that I post here and tell you that our two little girls arrived early this morning. Mum and babies are doing great and she wanted me to let you know their names:
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]May[/name]
[name]Mirabelle[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

[name]May[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] are family names. I know she has been set on [name]Genevieve[/name] for awhile and [name]Mirabelle[/name] was on the list she took to the hospital. I think she will tell you more about that later, when she is home in the next couple of days.

It sounds like you wonderful ladies really helped us out alot, I for one am happy with the names but just thrilled our family is all safe!

Thank you for your help, support and kind words.
[name]Josie[/name] will post again when she is at home.

Cheers, [name]Jackson[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] there, and a HUGE congratulations to you and your family! Thank you SO much for posting for [name]Josie[/name]! (I was wondering where she was!) I’m so happy to hear that the babies arrived safely, and that everyone is well. :slight_smile: What wonderful, happy news!

I absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]May[/name] and [name]Mirabelle[/name] [name]Jane[/name]!!! Wow!!! [name]How[/name] gorgeous! :slight_smile: Perfect!

Please congratulate [name]Josie[/name] for us and let her know we’re thinking of her! (Hugs to you, [name]Josie[/name]!) :slight_smile:

Congratulations. Your daughter’s names are beautiful!!

I’m so happy for all of you! Thanks for letting us know! I love [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Mirabelle[/name]!

Congratulations! Oh, those are amazing twin names! Absolutely, unbelievably perfect in every way! But I’m sure you and [name]Josie[/name] know that, already!

I wish I could send you the [name]Fancy[/name] [name]Nancy[/name] books, [name]Nancy[/name]'s favorite doll is named [name]Mirabelle[/name], and she is VERY fancy and cute!

Oops! Double post!

COngratulations!!! Those names are simply beautiful, as I’m sure the new baby girls are!

I love the names. Good luck with those two cuties. I suggest [name]Neve[/name] as a nn for [name]Genevieve[/name]

Congratulations!!! And beautiful names, as well!!! Good luck to you!!

Huge congratulations! Your girls both have beautiful names!!

Congratulations!!! Your girls have beautiful names :slight_smile:

Yay! Good to hear that everyone is safe and sound. I love the combination of [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Mirabelle[/name].

Congratulations! What beautiful names! I love [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Mirabelle[/name]. Very best wishes to you all.

Congratulations!
The names are positively gorgeous!

[name]Love[/name]. Gorgeous. Congratulations!

Thank you so much everyone!
I have another post on the story-type-thing, wasn’t sure if I should put it here or not.

I’m so glad you all like the names!!!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!