Journey has arrived!

[name]Hi[/name] Berries,

My brother and his wife had a baby girl this morning. [name]Journey[/name] Laurencia joins big brother [name]Phenix[/name]. Laurencia ([name]Laurie[/name]) is my maternal grandmother’s name.

I love it!

I had [name]Journey[/name] on my list but I’m happy to give it up to my sweet little niece who suits it so well.

Oh cool, I’ve always liked [name]Journey[/name]. Congrats :slight_smile:

Congratulations to your family! [name]Journey[/name] Laurencia is pretty, and [name]Phenix[/name] and [name]Journey[/name] work really well together.

[name]Love[/name] this name-very unusual and pretty, and goes great with big brother’s name. Congratulations on your niece!

[name]Ah[/name] I love the name [name]Journey[/name]! If only my husband did too haha.

Is it [name]Phenix[/name] or [name]Phoenix[/name]?

It’s [name]Phenix[/name], pronounced [name]Phoenix[/name].

They chose that spelling because “it’s the phonetic spelling of [name]Phoenix[/name]”.

Phénix is the French spelling and our family has a French heritage. It’s easier to accept knowing that fact. I’m so glad they went with [name]Journey[/name] instead of [name]Journee[/name] or Jurney!

Wow, I love your choice, [name]Journey[/name] Laurencia is so pretty!

Congratulations… :slight_smile:

Congratulations!

I can’t help wondering how many renditions of “[name]Don[/name]'t Stop Believing” they’ve already heard :slight_smile:

A pretty name. Congratulations.

Congratulations! Such a pretty name choice!!!