Judah?

[name]How[/name] popular is [name]Judah[/name] (and his nickname [name]Jude[/name]) going to become?

For a boy?

I don’t think [name]Judah[/name] will become popular at all. It reminds me of [name]Judas[/name] (and the story behind it) and the …ah ending seems feminine to me.

[name]Jude[/name] is a little better, I always think of the Beatles song and [name]Jude[/name] [name]Law[/name] of course. It would depend on your last name probably.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Judah[/name], [name]Love[/name] [name]Jude[/name]!!! With [name]Judah[/name] you get a biblical name with lots of history. With [name]Jude[/name] (nn), you get the beatles song. Great choice.

I ABSOLUTELY love both [name]Judah[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]. I do not think they are overly popular. It doesn’t go with our last name which is the ONLY reason I am not using it myself. Such a cool and strong name!

I cant even begin to say how much i love the name Jusah. i dont think it will get that popular. I [name]LOVE[/name] it so much. Its so cute

I think [name]Judah[/name] is a fantastic name! sadly, my partner disagrees and starts singing the Beatles every time I bring it up as a possibility for our (as yet in utero) son. No idea why she thinks that the other kids in elementary school are going to know that old, old song… I say go for it!!

[name]Love[/name] it!

I love [name]Judah[/name]!! I was convinced to use it as a middle name should we have a boy but I love love love it!

I love [name]Judah[/name] but i asked people on here if they like it but it looks like they changed there mind.lol! go for it!

I know 3 judah’s under 5. In my area [name]Judah[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] are very popular among jewish mothers. I do like the name.

[name]Judah[/name]/ [name]Judas[/name] is no go name for me.