Jude and Theo?

We have a son named [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and are due to have another boy this winter.

Right now my top pick is [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] (after my MIL [name_f]Judy[/name_f])

Do [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] make a good pair?

Other possible choices could be [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], or [name_u]Max[/name_u].

Thoughts are appreciated! Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Jude works best.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and I adore the significance even more !

1 Like

Jude is lovely (and I love that it’s an honor name)!

Ben, [name_m]Jack[/name_m], and [name_u]Max[/name_u] are nice but [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is lovely.

I think [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] make a wonderful pair - better than [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m] or [name_u]Max[/name_u]. It’s a lovely choice!

All the names go really well, [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and [name_u]Max[/name_u] especially. [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favourite is [name_u]Max[/name_u], but [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is my favourite for you.

Absolutely! [name_u]Jude[/name_u] would actually be my top choice of those brother names for [name_u]Theo[/name_u], and the fact that it’s such a perfect honor name for your MIL makes it even more perfect.

[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would be [name_u]Max[/name_u] but [name_u]Jude[/name_u] fits better with [name_u]Theo[/name_u]’s cool, relaxed, ever-so-slightly quirky vibe.

Congratulations on your second son! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

I love all of them except [name_u]Max[/name_u]. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is a beautiful name!

Jude [name_u]Everett[/name_u] pairs perfectly with [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]!! I especially love that it’s an honor name too!
I also really like [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_u]Theo[/name_u] & [name_m]Jack[/name_m] sound so sweet together!

Jude is spot on perfection.

I think [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are perfect together!

I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] are ADORABLE! 10/10, 100%, five stars! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it! Second pick is [name_u]Max[/name_u]! But [name_u]Jude[/name_u] is ADORABLE!!

all of your choices work really well with [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] included

Theo and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sound perfect for siblings!

Theo and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are adorable together!

I like it

Theo and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] sound amazing together! I prefer [name_u]Jude[/name_u] to all the other options you have listed. [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] are so simple and handsome!

These names are just 100% perfect! [name_f]My[/name_f] sons’ names are [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], but I wanted [name_u]Everett[/name_u] (my hubby vetoed), so I might be a little biased :slight_smile: [name_u]Theo[/name_u] would have been a consideration for our 3rd, but a close friend named their son [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. Such wonderful names.