Jude and....

I’m having a horrible time naming boy #2. I have a feeling it is going to come down to the wire and we’ll have to meet him. This is so different from when we named DS, [name]Jude[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. I was stuck on that name from the beginning and never hesitated. I typically like names that are not top 100, but I’m trying to get over that. That being said, I don’t like trendy names. I like names that are uncommon, but still classic and not made-up.

So, any feedback or ideas on additional names would be great!

Right now the top two are:
[name]Gideon[/name] [name]Luke[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Luke[/name]

Names that have been in the mix:
[name]Ezekiel[/name] ([name]Zeke[/name])
[name]Zechariah[/name]
[name]Cale[/name] (DH nixed)
[name]Silas[/name] (DH nixed)
[name]Simon[/name] (DH nixed)

Names that we can’t use, but love:
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Bennet[/name]

Thanks for any feedback and ideas!

i love [name]Jude[/name] !!! first thing that came to mind was [name]Asa[/name] , I also like [name]Jude[/name] and jensen and [name]Silas[/name] is nice …good luck

I love [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name]. [name]Jude[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Luke[/name] fit perfectly.

I posted on your other thread - how about [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Theo[/name]? I do like [name]Isaac[/name] very much with [name]Jude[/name], though!

[name]Jude[/name] is lovely and your top two names would both be gorgeous. I prefer [name]Isaac[/name] nn [name]Ike[/name] a little better but it is a more “serious” popular choice. However, I think [name]Gideon[/name] has a spunkiness to it that matches [name]Jude[/name] quite nicely and it is less common than [name]Isaac[/name]. I also like [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Simon[/name] so it’s too bad your hubby nixed them. I like pp’s suggestion of [name]Asa[/name] too! Here are some other suggestions (Biblical and otherwise).

[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Saul[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]