Jude

Opinions please on [name]Jude[/name]. I am very strongly considering this for son number 3, so please offer honest feedback. Is this name too trendy? Is it a good solid name for a man?

[name]Hi[/name]! I really love the name [name]Jude[/name]! Yes, it’s getting more popular, but to me, it’s not trendy. I think it’s so handsome and distinguished, yet I can also see it on a baby or a little boy.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Think [name]Judas[/name].

I love [name]Jude[/name]! It is handsome and masculine, but not too harsh. I don’t think of [name]Judas[/name] at all, I think of the Beatles song, [name]Jude[/name] the Obscure (a [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Hardy[/name] book), [name]Saint[/name] [name]Jude[/name], [name]Jude[/name] [name]Law[/name], and the Bible book. I also think of my friend’s sweet little son named [name]Jude[/name] - he is four, and such a charmer.

Might I ask what your other children are called?

Good luck!

I love [name]Jude[/name]. It is so strong and handsome, plus it ages well. It is getting more popular but it will never be trendy in my opinion. What are your other kids named?

It is very trendy where I come from.

I love it! I think it is handsome, straightforward, and too solid to ever sound trendy.

I like it. I don’t think it’s too trendy, although it does feel a little…insubstantial to me. I grew up with a boy named [name]Judah[/name], and confess that I prefer the longer form of this name.