Judge My 2nd Updated Girl Combo List

Hello these are just names I added recently, please feel free to judge.

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlene[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - So lovely! [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] feels very regal, and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] really grounds it! I also like [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] paired with [name_u]Briar[/name_u] and [name_f]Jade[/name_f].

[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] - Beautiful! No suggestions for this one!

[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] - This one doesn’t flow as well to me. [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] is definitely a hard one to find a middle for, since the emphasis is on the second syllable. [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] may work better of the ones from your list. Other suggestions: [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f], [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Brave[/name_u].

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! I do think that [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] would be stunning!

[name_f]Charlene[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - This one’s nms, but the flow and balance is nice.

[name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] - This combo is stunning! Perfect!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]! Thank you for the suggestion

1 Like

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - great mix of fresh and modern with vintage clunkiness

[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] - flowing and unexpected

[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] - bright and cheery

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] - okay, a little simple compared to your other choice

[name_f]Charlene[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - quirky and cute

[name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]- bouncy and bright

1 Like

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - beautiful! I love soft [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] paired with strong [name_f]Augusta[/name_f].
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] - personally not a huge fan of [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], but it’s a pretty name. I love [name_u]Briar[/name_u], I think it’s gorgeous.
[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] - cute! feels very trendy.
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] - this is nice! I don’t really like [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], it was a popular name when I was growing up. I think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is great though. I love the suggestion of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] would be nice, too.
[name_f]Charlene[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - I’m sorry, all I hear is [name_u]Harley[/name_u]/[name_f]Harleen[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. It’s not a bad association, it’s just a little too close for my liking. I think both names are nice, and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] is super spunky and sweet. I just don’t know about them paired together.
[name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] - this beautiful! I love [name_f]Arietta[/name_f], and [name_f]Jade[/name_f] really brings a bit of edge to it.

my favorites are [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is so elegant and beautiful, and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is the perfect way to complement it, yet have contrast

[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]- [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is gorgeous and [name_u]Briar[/name_u] is just adorable

[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u]- [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] has a nice sound but the middle name doesn’t flow very well. Also, even though [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] sounds bright and cheerful, it literally means “pretty” in [name_u]French[/name_u] and is very commonly used. In a [name_u]French[/name_u] speaking country, this would be like naming her Pretty. If she ever went to a [name_u]French[/name_u] speaking country or even took a high school [name_u]French[/name_u] class, this would be pretty awkward. Furthermore, people might think she is named after [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f], if you care about that connotation

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]- I agree that this isn’t as special as your other names, but both are still timeless and beautiful names. Maybe a unique name for [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] such as [name_f]Liesl[/name_f] would freshen it up? Or:
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Daniella[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f], or even [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Gisella[/name_f]?

[name_f]Charlene[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]- I think this is gorgeous, but [name_f]Charlene[/name_f] might sound a little dated

[name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]- [name_u]Love[/name_u] this! It’s stunning and sweet at the same time! [name_u]Ari[/name_u], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], or even [name_f]Ettie[/name_f] would be adorable nicknames

1 Like

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]- so distinguished! It’s very elegant and refined
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] - Woodsy and sweet!! my favorite :slight_smile:
[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] - high fashion and beautiful, definitely can run in heels
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] - classic and pretty. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is one of my favorites.
[name_f]Charlene[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] - so unique! [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] isn’t used enough, I love seeing it.
[name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] - artsy and mysterious, but maybe also a ballerina!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names!

1 Like

I adore the first 2 name combos on your list. They feel so polished.

[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] feels dated to me, though I mostly think that’s the combination. I’m not a fan of [name_u]Madison[/name_u] in general but as the middle with the right name I don’t think it would be too bad. I think [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] needs something a little more classic or even just spunkier to compliment it in the middle. As someone else noted this is the word pretty in [name_u]French[/name_u], but I’ve met women named [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] before and it also exists as a surname so I don’t actually think it would be the most awkward thing, but is still worth taking into consideration.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] is solid. I’m not excited by it, and like [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] feels like something I would have seen in the 90s, but unlike [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] it seems like it will stand the test of time. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is very classic and [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] very familiar.

[name_f]Charlene[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] I don’t find appealing. [name_f]Charlene[/name_f] isn’t bad but it isn’t my favorite, and it doesn’t necessarily seem ready for a comeback, and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] just doesn’t seem to fit with it. [name_f]Charlize[/name_f]/[name_f]Charlise[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] would be more appealing, or [name_f]Charlene[/name_f] with a frillier name.

[name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] is another where the middle doesn’t seem like a great fit. Mainly because [name_f]Jade[/name_f] feels like such a filler when used as a middle at this point (like [name_u]Marie[/name_u] or [name_f]Rose[/name_f].) I actually think [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Charlene[/name_f]/[name_f]Charlene[/name_f] [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] would be preferable to [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is my favourite. Not particularly a fan of any of the others.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], I really like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] as a FN but I think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] or [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] are prettier than [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] as a MN

1 Like

Coming back to quickly say I think [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] would be really pretty and sort of match the feel of [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] and [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f].

2 Likes

[name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo. [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] isn’t my style, but I think the names complement each other excellently. I also like the flip - [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f].

[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]: Again, a great, balanced combo, just not my particular style!

[name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u]: This one gives me pause. I just feel like [name_u]Madison[/name_u] doesn’t fit well with [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]? They’re so different, but not in a way that I find balanced or complementary. [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] is a tough one to find a middle for!

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]: Both are nice names, but have always struck me as slightly plain, although I’m not sure that’s fair of me, haha. Maybe something spicier for each! I loved @may.rose 's suggestions of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u] and [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f].

[name_f]Charlene[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]: [name_f]Charlene[/name_f] sounds slighted dated to me. I know [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is extremely popular, but I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] sounds stunning.

[name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo. I’m not bold enough to use it, but it flows beautifully.

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Arietta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] [name_u]Madison[/name_u] sounds a bit different (shorter, spunkier, more modern) than your other names.

I like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f], the other names aren’t my style to be honest.