Judith or Lena?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Judith[/name_f] or [name_f]Lena[/name_f]?

I like [name_f]Judith[/name_f] with 3-syllable middle names that stress the second syllable (e.g. Matilda).
I like [name_f]Lena[/name_f] with a longer middle name containing over eight letters (e.g. Constance).

2 Likes

See I like both [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]. If only we could make twins happen when we needed to. I suppose [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] gets a bit ahead of [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] in a foot race but not by much.

I prefer Lena! Classy and elegant! Judith doesn’t have a very appealing sound to me (even though I really like Edith!)

I prefer [name_f]Lena[/name_f]! Especially pronounced Lay-nuh or Leh-nuh

Definitely [name_f]Lena[/name_f]! I can’t stand the nickname [name_f]Judy[/name_f] which I think would be inevitable with [name_f]Judith[/name_f]

Judith!! I’ve only met one person with this name and I was surprisingly shocked with how bold and beautiful it is.

Lena is nice, but I see it as a nn. (Evelina, Magdalena, etc). Still nice though, but definitely more common.

1 Like

1 vote for [name_f]Lena[/name_f]! :raising_hand_woman:

[name_f]Judith[/name_f] has my vote! [name_f]Lena[/name_f], though it is a beautiful name, always sound slightly incomplete to me. I love the name [name_f]Judith[/name_f] and think it is a name seriously ready for a revival :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lena[/name_f]. [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] could be a longer form.

Three-syllable or more middle names:

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

Definitely [name_f]Lena[/name_f] for me!

This is hard as I have been crushing on [name_f]Judith[/name_f] lately ! I think if I were considering my partner I would pick [name_f]Lena[/name_f] but im swooning over Judith!!

I love both! If I had to choose I’d go with [name_f]Lena[/name_f]. [name_f]Lena[/name_f] is just so lovely and uncomplicated.

I really like them both! I think I prefer [name_f]Lena[/name_f] just slightly, but both are great! I think for me I would go with [name_f]Lena[/name_f] if I were to chose because I don’t love [name_f]Judy[/name_f] and I would worry people would shorten [name_f]Judith[/name_f] to that often, but if you like [name_f]Judy[/name_f] then maybe that is actually a selling feature!

I personally prefer [name_f]Lena[/name_f]! [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] is cute. I don’t love either names that much though. They’re not really my style.

I’m going to go for Judith! I feel like you would be ahead of the curve as it is a gorgeous name that is so infrequently used now.

1 Like

judith! a bit more charm and sweetness!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Lena[/name_f]!

I was prepared to say [name_f]Lena[/name_f]. However, [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is stunning ! [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] is also stunning ! I can’t decide :woman_shrugging:t2:

I prefer [name_f]Lena[/name_f]! I like the chic, elegant feel it has, and its ability to be pronounced in many languages!

Both are lovely but I personally prefer [name_f]Lena[/name_f]!