Julia Caroline?

I’m falling for both [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name], and I also like them together. I think they make a nice, fresh but yet classic combo. But what do you guys think?
And how does it sounds with the siblings [name]Edward[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]? Any other combo suggestions for both [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name]?

Thanks!
~ [name]Rosemary[/name]

I love, love [name]Julia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], it is a beautiful combo, so feminine and pretty and today but so classic and timeless too. It will be gorgeous with your other children’s names.

Those are two of my favorite names … very pretty choice! If popularity wasn’t a concern of mine, we would have named our first daughter [name]Julia[/name] (and actually, [name]Julia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] was a favorite combo! :wink: )

I really like it! It sounds somewhat trendy in a good way but classic.

It’s gorgeous, and I used to have it as one of my combos (now it’s [name]Julia[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]). But I love both names, and I think it sounds great with your other kid’s names.

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is a lovely name and a great pairing with siblings [name]Edward[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name].