Julia? Sophia?or Claire?

I love the name [name]Claire[/name], it’s one of my favorite names. It’s pretty, classic, modern, and doesn’t sound trendy, even though it is pretty popular. [name]Claire[/name] is just a gorgeous name. Simple and pretty.
While I love the name [name]Sophia[/name], it’s much too popular. She would probably be one of a few [name]Sophia[/name]'s in her class. [name]Julia[/name] is okay, but the first thing I hear is the first syllable, jew. Which I guess affects me more than it might you.

Anyway, I’d definitely go with [name]Claire[/name]. [name]Claire[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] would be pretty. Or [name]Claire[/name] [name]Penelope[/name].
Good luck!

Have you considered [name]Clara[/name]? I do love [name]Claire[/name], but there’s something really refreshing about [name]Clara[/name]. I also love [name]Julia[/name]”definitely a classic in my book! [name]Sophia[/name] is gorgeous, but I know so many little Sophias/Sophies. But really you can’t go wrong with any of these!

mummyto3,

I would be more than happy to help you with your names, if you so wish. [name]Just[/name] let me know, and I will eagerly do it!

lemon[/quote]

Oh thank you lemon!!
I will give you my favourite girl’s names which I posted on here recently. If you get bored or change your mind, I won’t be offended at all :slight_smile:
I am really sorry for hijacking this thread but I don’t think I can start a new one just for this!

[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Allegra[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]

Thank- u :slight_smile:

mummyto3,

I would be more than happy to help you with your names, if you so wish. [name]Just[/name] let me know, and I will eagerly do it!

lemon[/quote]

Oh thank you lemon!!
I will give you my favourite girl’s names which I posted on here recently. If you get bored or change your mind, I won’t be offended at all :slight_smile:
I am really sorry for hijacking this thread but I don’t think I can start a new one just for this!

[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Allegra[/name]
[name]Isadora[/name]

Thank- u :)[/quote]

mummyto3,

I am actually going to move this to the Talk about Names thread, so we don’t hijack this one! Look out for a post entitled “Name Profiles - mummyto3”

[name]Lemon[/name]