Julian (once again)

Hi everyone!

Sorry to bore you with another Julian post, feel free to skip over :grin:

Anyhow, I am once again thinking about Julian so I may as well find some middles. Yes, it’s Julian Fawcett’s death day, shhh, i hate that i know this too

I’m not sure what direction I want to go in - just pick a name I like with it, or to pick something more ““out there”” to balance it out. It’s odd because Julian is less popular than my fave Tristan but it doesn’t feel like it :woman_shrugging:t3:

These are the ones I’m thinking about so far! What are your faves?

• Julian Oscar
  • Julian Otto
  • Julian Forrest
  • Julian August
  • Julian Tadhg
  • Julian Atlas
  • Julian Wilder
  • Julian Quincy/Quincey
  • Julian Robin (okay, i joke and yet…)

0 voters

Other suggestions are welcome but these are what I like so far :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone :heart:

3 Likes

[name_u]Julian[/name_u] is in all honesty a little bit of a stuffy name to me (I’ve just known middle aged Julians) but some of these make the name sound fresh again: [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m], and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] are all so bright and airy!

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_u]Julian[/name_u] !! I had it on my list for our next baby but had to scrap anything ending with an N !

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites with [name_u]Julian[/name_u] are [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_u]Forest[/name_u] ! I feel like they make the posh [name_u]Julian[/name_u] more earthy and boho !

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]!

2 Likes

I love [name_u]Julian[/name_u]! I was going to vote for [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], because I think they really go well together, but when I saw [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] it got my vote because I think [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] is an underused but great name!

1 Like

I voted: [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] and MY FAVORITE [name_u]Julian[/name_u] Otto!! It is the most amazing combo imo

1 Like

[name_u]Julian[/name_u] is such a sweet name!
despite there being other associations with the name, I always think of this little guy:

Summary

and he definitely makes me love the name more because he’s so adorable :sweat_smile:

I feel like [name_u]Julian[/name_u] & [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] actually make a very lovely set of brothers! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite combos off your list are [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Forrest[/name_m] (this would be #1 if it were spelt Forest!), [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m] (love seeing more appreciation for this!!).
I think [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] are sweet, too. I actually really love [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u], but I feel like I’m missing something about it considering your comment on it :sweat_smile:

I’ll also suggest [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Fergus[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Alden[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Breccan[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Evren[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Carwyn[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Sky[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]!

julian forrest feels perfect for you! :heart_eyes:

@Luminen thank you!! Yeah, I think [name_u]Julian[/name_u] is one that needs a bit of balance

@Ehrob1 thank you!! Shame you had to drop [name_u]Julian[/name_u]

@whatchamacallit thank you :heart:

@Halloween_Jacqueline thank you!! Yeah, I love [name_u]Quincy[/name_u]!

@Mar thank you!!

@regionlatbest thank you!! [name_m]Can[/name_m] I ask who the little guy is? I feel like I’ve seen him and should know!
[name_u]Julian[/name_u] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] are characters from the same show so it might be a bit odd :grin:
Ooh, I like [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m], and [name_u]Julian[/name_u] Ocean!!

@vida thank you!!

4 Likes

oh gosh, I’m sorry, I don’t know how I forgot to mention the character :sweat_smile: that’s [name_u]Julian[/name_u] from the movie Big Daddy - played by [name_m]Cole[/name_m] & [name_u]Dylan[/name_u] Sprouse!!

I looked up the show you mentioned, and I actually watch the US remake of it! I had no idea it was a remake of a bbc show, I’ll have to check out the original now :blush: (unless I’ve looked up the wrong show entirely, hopefully I’m correct :joy:)
if it helps, I think both names are used enough that it wouldn’t be that weird to use them together in a combo. Unless it’s too weird for you, of course :sweat_smile:
I’m glad you liked some of the suggestions, good luck on your [name_u]Julian[/name_u] combo search :smiling_face:

1 Like

Ohhh! That’s why he looks so familiar!!

No, you’re right- it’s Ghosts :slight_smile: I’m a bit obsessed :grin: