Juliet and Benjamin are here!

I’m very excited to announce the arrival of our twins, born [name]January[/name] 2nd, [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name]! Everything went smoothly and they are beautiful and healthy - they were carried to 38 weeks! She was 6 lbs 5 oz, and he was 7 lbs exactly. Their mother is doing wonderfully too. My big kids are very excited to bring the twins home in a few days, as are we.

I wasn’t going to post this here, but I felt compelled to because we’re having issues with [name]Juliet[/name]'s middle name. [name]Benjamin[/name]'s full name is [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Reeve[/name] (honoring my brother and father) but we’re struggling with [name]Juliet[/name]'s. We’re deciding between [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]…[name]Zoe[/name] honors a good friend and my sister, and [name]Sofia[/name] is simply a name we like. Does anyone have any advice for us? We’d really appreciate it, as we love both of those names.

Anyway, thanks so much to everyone who helped us with all of our naming issues throughout this pregnancy!

[name]Jay[/name]

1 Like

Hooray!! [name]How[/name] exciting!! I love, love, love [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] together!! They were both great size/weights, 38 weeks is awesome. :slight_smile: [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Reeve[/name] is beyond handsome. [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] vs. [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]… I think I prefer [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], I like the spunk of [name]Zoe[/name]. Congrats again!

Thank you for your response! I like [name]Zoe[/name] for the exact same reason…to me it’s spunky and fun, and if [name]Juliet[/name]'s anything like her older sisters, [name]Zoe[/name] is perfect.

Yay, congratulations!! [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] are absolutely perfect names! You can’t go wrong with either [name]Zoe[/name] or [name]Sofia[/name] in the middle. I like how [name]Zoe[/name] means life, but [name]Sofia[/name] has a pretty nice meaning, too-- wisdom.

[name]Camille[/name], [name]Zachary[/name], [name]Laura[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], and [name]Benjamin[/name]-- amazing sibset! :smiley:

Congratulations! [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Reeve[/name] is an awesome name! [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] are both beautiful too. I like [name]Zoe[/name] better as a name, and because [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name] are both pretty traditional and old-fashioned, and [name]Zoe[/name] is newer and “spunky” it adds a lot to the name as a whole. However, I think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] sounds and flows better. Either way, you can’t go wrong! :smiley:

Congratulations! And the names are excellent choices - [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] are lovely separately, together, and with their siblings.

As for [name]Juliet[/name]'s middle name, both [name]Zoe[/name] and [name]Sofia[/name] would be good choices. [name]Sofia[/name] feels just that little bit more classic to me, personally, despite popularity, but my vote actually goes to [name]Zoe[/name]. [name]Both[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name] are so completely classic that you can afford to be a little less so with this middle, and I think the connections to people you would like to honour really tip the balance in favour of [name]Zoe[/name]. I always feel like a name with added meaning, including that bestowed by it being in honour of someone, is always ultimately the most fulfilling choice, both for the parents and for the child they are naming.

[name]Auburn[/name]

Huge congratulations and all best wishes from nameberry! Thanks for letting us know your excellent news. [name]Both[/name] middle name choices sound wonderful though in a tossup I’d vote for the name that honors your friend – I think over time that choice will continue to make you feel good and give your daughter a link to this person who’s been important to you.

Thanks so much to everyone who responded. Although I think my partner does prefer [name]Sofia[/name], we are going with [name]Zoe[/name] (my lovely daughter [name]Laura[/name] suggested we should “just have another baby” and name her [name]Sofia[/name], lol). Anyway, we really appreciate everyone who’s offered advice. Nameberry means a lot to me and I’m grateful to have had so many people’s opinions!

[name]Jay[/name]

Congratulations! I’m so glad you went with [name]Juliet[/name].

So wonderful - congrats!

Congratulations! What exciting news, two beautiful babies born full term that is fantastic. Warmest congralations to you all.

rollo :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your good news! Regarding [name]Juliet[/name]'s mn, I would have voted for [name]Zoe[/name] for the reasons that auburn gave. I love the sound of both, but the special meaning and spice of [name]Zoe[/name] is a tie-breaker. What beautifully-named children you have! Very best wishes!

congratulations! all the best! all of your children have beautiful names!

and i absolutely agree about nameberry. i feel so lucky to have found it----and all of the berries, including you, who have been so friendly and so helpful.

Congrats [name]Jay[/name] and [name]Derrick[/name] are two beautifully named babies!

Congratulations [name]Jay[/name]!
[name]Juliet[/name] & [name]Benjamin[/name] sound like perfect little bundles of joy! Enjoy it!

xo [name]Jac[/name]

I’m really touched by all of your responses. It means a lot to me, especially at a very busy and stressful time like this!

[name]Jay[/name]

Congratulations and warmest wishes! All of your children have wonderful names, you have great taste! Enjoy your sweet babies!

[name]Don[/name]'t know if you go in for nicknames, but [name]Ben[/name] and [name]Jules[/name] is a perfect pairing! So glad you went with [name]Zoe[/name]. I love that combo – serious and playful, but classy!

[name]Jay[/name],

I’m so sorry I didn’t see this sooner, but I just got my wisdom teeth out. Anyway, huge congrats to you, [name]Camille[/name], [name]Zachary[/name], [name]Laura[/name], and the rest of the crew on the arrivals of [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Reeve[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Zoe[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] - that one’s perfect! - they are great names! Sounds like you’ve got two healthy and big (wow) babies to look after, huh? Best of luck to you!

[name]Lemon[/name]

Oh [name]Jay[/name], congratulations! I’m so happy to hear that the twins were born healthy and happy! [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Reeve[/name] is one of my favorite names ever, I’m thrilled you stuck with it! Now we both have Dashiells, yay! And I would have voted for [name]Zoe[/name], because not only have I always loved it, but personal meaning trumps all for me! [name]Sofia[/name] is my prefered spelling, so I’m excited you like it! Maybe for the next baby! :wink: