Juliet Matilda or Matilda Juliet?

Either combination works! I LOVE three syllable middle names because they can make a name seem more substantial (as opposed to short and snappy middle names - think [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u], [name_f]April[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] - that are more casual and playful).

I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], but I’m biased because I have a son called [name_m]Julian[/name_m]. [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] are my ultimate favourites! Obviously can’t use [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] now - bummer!

I love [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but you couldn’t go wrong with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] either.

In terms of flow, [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] works better for me.

I absolutely adore both of these names! As a standalone FN/MN combo, I prefer [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but I think the flow is impacted quite a bit by the LN. If the emphasis is on the first syllable of the LN, I’d say [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], which creates a nice syncopated rhythm; if the emphasis is on the second syllable, [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] has a more lyrical flow. If the primary emphasis falls on an even later syllable, though, I don’t think it has as much of an impact. They’re both wonderful contenders!

I think I prefer [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]! Either way though, it’s a beautiful name!