Juliet or Athena?

Which name do you prefer?

1 Like

Such a tricky one! Both are gorgeous, but [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] feels like more of an underused classic to me, plus I love the sleek look of the Shakespearean spelling. So it has to get my vote :purple_heart:

1 Like

Juliet

Juliet, it’s romantic and beautiful.

I love both, but I adore [name_f]Athena[/name_f]— classic and strong. I may be biased though, because it’s currently easily in my top 5 girl names.

Juliet is also stunning, though a strong association with [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is a consideration.

1 Like

I adore both! So pretty and sophisticated and both have lovely connotations. I think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] slightly has the edge for me though, I love how it looks plus nickname [name_f]Ettie[/name_f] is gorgeous!

1 Like

I prefer the sleek and literary [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

Juliet.

Hard choice… [name_f]Athena[/name_f]! Both are nice strong sounding names but [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] sounds more frilly to me and I prefer less frill.

Athena all the way. [name_f]Athena[/name_f] has an amazing namesake and is strong. The [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] association is too much for me, I’m afraid.

I love [name_f]Athena[/name_f]! She’s on of my favourites. A really nice mix of soft, strong, chic, cool, modern, and historical at the same time. [name_m]Can[/name_m]’t go wrong with [name_f]Athena[/name_f] imo.

I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]; it’s sweet and familiar without being overused!

I much prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. And because the reason I love it has already been stated so well, I’ll just quote @katinka here:

I agree with her 100%. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a really hard choice, but I’ll go with the sleek, romantic [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].
I also like the idea of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Juliet, but I love @planetnames suggestion of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]!
xx

1 Like

My oldest’s middle name is [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] (the other spelling), so obviously I‘m biased. For us it was an honour name for my sister in law [name_f]Julia[/name_f] but it’s beautiful for all the previously stated reasons anyway.

Athena is my favorite

Both are absolutely stunning, but [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] has been my all-time favorite girl name for 7-8 years.

Athena! I think it’s prettier and fresh.

I love the strong vibe of [name_f]Athena[/name_f]