Juliet or Julia POLL

My husband and I both LOVE Juliet and Julia (nicknames of Julie, Jules, Juju, etc too) but we can’t pick which one we love more?! Leaning Juliet since it is less popular but I cannot tell you the last time I heard anyone being named Julia or Juliet.
Sibling is Sullivan (nickname Sully)! Not sure at all on middle name.

• Juliet
  • Julia

0 voters

This is tough! I slightly lean toward [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] for you - I like it with [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] a lot! Something about that -t ending feels a little sparkier?

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] is perfectly lovely and classic. I just slightly lean toward [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

For middles, I think the flow of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] with the last name has a big impact. And, if you have other names you like, that could help other berries make suggestions. They’re really great at combos!

You can’t go wrong with either option! I personally prefer [name_f]Julia[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] goes better with [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]! [name_u]Jules[/name_u] and [name_u]Sully[/name_u] are such a sweet pair!

[name_u]Jules[/name_u] and [name_u]Sully[/name_u] are heavenly together. :star_struck:

I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] as the full name! That T-ending, literary feeling, absolutely charming flair… that’s just a fabulous name!

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] by a mile!

Both are lovely :lemon:

However my favourite is [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] she’s beautiful, romantic, has gorgeous summery imagery and feels so fashionable paired with [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] feels too classic (dare I say dated?) for [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] works better imho :smiling_face: [name_u]Jules[/name_u] and [name_u]Sully[/name_u] are an amazing pair!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Julia[/name_f] and it goes really well with [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u].

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] / [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] sounds more romantic :heart_eyes::rose:

I usually prefer [name_f]Julia[/name_f] but I think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] goes wonderfully in this instance. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] or [name_f]Hope[/name_f] would be lovely middles.

Prefer [name_f]Julia[/name_f] as a name.
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] does have a nice flow, though.
Alternarws: [name_u]Julie[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] ; [name_u]Julianne[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] by a landslide for me! Both are beautiful but [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] feels more modern, fresh, and younger to me. I personally know a lot of Julia’s my parents age and my age so that’s probably why but don’t know any Juliet’s. Adorable nicknames either way!!

1 Like

@Grandidieramy This is so hard because I love both names so much! I love [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] too. :smiling_face: I really don’t think you can go wrong either way. I slightly lean toward [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] with [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]. But choose whichever one you live more! I know you’ll make the perfect choice for your family. Congratulations and good luck! :sparkling_heart::white_heart: