Juliet or Juliette?

I used to be Juliette all the way but now I’m leaning towards Juliet. What do you think?

• Juliet
  • Juliette

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve always preferred the simplicity of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both are really pretty, but [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] just looks nicer, imo

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Julietta[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] as a first name and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] as a middle name or with the [name_u]French[/name_u] pronunciation!

1 Like

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] looks prettier, to me!

1 Like

I prefer the tidiness of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but occasionally depending on what it’s paired with, I like the look of [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]!

1 Like

I use to prefer [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] as well! Recently I’ve been loving [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] a bit more though… as a middle name however, I love the [name_u]French[/name_u] pronunciation :purple_heart:

1 Like

I prefer the look and pronunciation of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]! I think it’s such a beautiful name. I’ve never been a fan of [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], it’s a bit too frilly for me.

1 Like

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] to me have slightly different pronunciations, with [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] being more like JUliet and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] being more like JuliETTE. i do prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] though.

2 Likes

I think I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], although sometimes I prefer [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]. I like the simplicity of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but unlike some other names that end in ette I don’t think [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] looks too frilly

1 Like

I love both. Some days I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] others days [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]. I do prefer [name_f]Juliett[/name_f] with 2 T.
Today I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Juliette[/name_f] just looks a little cluttered to me, so I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] as it’s simpler

1 Like

i love the elegant simplicity of juliet. it’s beautiful!

1 Like

I went exactly the same way. I used to love the flourish and romance of the -ette ending but I’ve come to prefer the simpler and sleeker [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. Less princessy which I see as a good thing, and imo more sophisticated.

1 Like

I like both. I think it really depends on which looks better with the surname.

1 Like