Juliet Viola

[name]Juliet[/name] is my favorite girls name and has a lot of family significance for me, the middle name is negotiable but I’m loving this combo. I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks!

[name]How[/name] pretty. I don’t think you have to think about any other names this one is perfect!

Gorgeous x x x

Two Shakespearean names = double the prettiness. I love it.

I think they are both beautiful names! The only problem with the combo, for me, is that in print it sort of makes a tongue twister because I’m not sure if I want to say [name]Julia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] instead (which is the way I read it quickly when I first looked at your post), and I find that it’s hard to say [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Viola[/name] out loud without tripping over the tendency to say [name]Julia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] instead.
I wonder if it would help to spell it [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Viola[/name] or if the same thing happens anyway when you say it out loud?

I think [name]Julia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is actually very pretty!

Other middle name suggestions for [name]Juliet[/name]:
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Renee[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Cecile[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]

Agreed, very pretty. :slight_smile:

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]/[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Mireille[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
Juilet Rosamel
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Rosaline[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Simone[/name]

Best wishes to you!

Gorgeous suggestions as always from [name]Jill[/name]! I think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is particularly lovely!

Thanks, Lamps! :slight_smile:

I like the sound of [name]Viola[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] much, much better. The transition from the last “t” to the first “v” is very awkward for me.