Juliet?

How do you guys feel about this name?

1 Like

It’s not my favourite, but I can see the appeal. I do have to say that I much prefer the [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] spelling because I always want to say [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] as zhoo-lee-ay.

My first thought is the tragic heroine, but it is a pretty name! I think it’ll work though because it’s rising in popularity.

I never used to like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] but Nameberry taught me to love it. It’s a beautiful name.

i also prefer the [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] spelling because it feels less tied to the character!

I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. Literary and elegant

It’s not my favorite, but it’s a nice name.

Love it. Beautiful and elegant

I feel like this about it: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s elegant, literary, timeless, feminine – what’s not to love?

I think it’s really stunning! I imagine that it might be my middle name if I were to change my name :slight_smile:

I think it’s pretty. We are considering it for our baby.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Julia[/name_f]. I don’t really like “ette” names because they conjure up [name_f]Betty[/name_f] Boop and a cutesy quartet (if that makes any sense lol). [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] doesn’t flow off the tongue naturally for me because it feels like the “ette” is too pronounced.

Although I do know a little [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and she carries the name beautifully, but she is a willowy, delicate, feminine sort. Unfortunately, I can’t picture [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] on a tomboy: however, nicknames like “[name_u]Jae[/name_u]” could remedy that predicament.

Ultimately, I’ve noticed [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]’s extremely popular on name sites, so if you love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], I say go for it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I especially love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] as a middle name.

One of my all-time favorites! It’s so charming and romantic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I also love the nn [name_u]Jet[/name_u], for a more neutral option if needed

I’m rather neutral about it, I don’t love it but I do like it paired with some names.:blush:

It’s a nice name just nms.

I really like it. It’s feminine and romantic without being frilly, I adore its neat sound and look too.

I think it’s very pretty! It’s unconventional, familiar, and lovely. I also think the association isn’t as heavy as it could be.