June Adelaide or Adelaide June?

My husband prefers one and I prefer the other. Which do you like best?

(I’m 41 weeks pregnant. I really need to have this baby before naming her drives me insane).

I prefer [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name].

I love the name [name]June[/name] so my vote goes to [name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name].

Good luck!

[name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]! [name]Addison[/name] is so popular right now that she’ll have tons of classmates named [name]Addie[/name], I’m sure. [name]June[/name] is so adorable and stately and just perfect. :slight_smile: Congrats and good luck! Gorgeous name.

I love [name]June[/name] too, but I think [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name] flows better. If theres too many Addies she can still go by [name]June[/name]. :slight_smile:

I vote for [name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]

I think [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name] has a better ring to it. And I would definitely go with [name]June[/name] as the nickname as [name]Addy[/name]/[name]Addie[/name] is very popular.

I think [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name] flows a little bit better! And for a nn you could always call her [name]Adele[/name] or Dela maybe?

[name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] and please post to let us know when she is born.

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name] has a better flow to it definetly!! also when i hear [name]June[/name] i picture like a grandma because the name is a little lets say ‘vintage’. I think [name]Adelaide[/name] as a first name is more mordern and is very pretty both written and spoken

I prefer [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name]. As others have mentioned it flows better. I also prefer [name]June[/name] in the middle spot.

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name] has a better flow to me.

Best of luck!

Well it looks like we’re not helping you at all, lol!

I’m on Team [name]June[/name]. I think both are lovely, but [name]Adelaide[/name] is trendier than [name]June[/name] is right now and I think [name]June[/name] is such a sweet, vintage, classic name that it will carry much better than [name]Adelaide[/name]. [name]Adelaide[/name], for me, not only is trendy on its own, but is very similar to [name]Addison[/name] (which you definitely don’t want to be compared to. Besides being a [name]Madison[/name] rip off, it’s the name of a disease that JFK had) as well as [name]Adele[/name], which is sure to gain in popularity because of the singer.

On their own, I think they are both lovely names, but I think [name]June[/name] will carry with your daughter longer in life.

Good luck!

OP here. I love the name [name]Adelaide[/name] but I am really turned off by [name]Addie[/name], and I don’t know if it’s something I want to fight all the time. No interest in being compared to [name]Addison[/name].

[name]June[/name] is lovely. My only hesitation there is my older daughter’s name is [name]Ruby[/name], and I’ve been worried about the u’s. But you know what? I may just do it anyway.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name], with the nn [name]Ada[/name]? :slight_smile:

You can’t lose either way. You’ve picked an awesome name combo. My vote is [name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name].

I think the name [name]June[/name] is so cute, and maybe I’m odd, but I really like the sound and flow of [name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] better than [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name]. I also think [name]June[/name] will be more distinguishable in the sea of [name]Addy[/name]'s.

Definitely [name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]. I’m very tired of the [name]Ad[/name]- names, and [name]June[/name] is just so sprightly and cheerful to me…I think it goes great with her big sister’s name.

[name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] is my vote.

In my opinion, naming a baby born in [name]June[/name] “[name]June[/name]” is a little too much. And [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name] is such a beautiful combination. Good [name]Luck[/name]!