June as a name???

Tonight my husband liked [name]June[/name]. A name I have liked for awhile. I do like it with [name]Celia[/name] too. My question is…is it weird to name a [name]September[/name] [name]Baby[/name]…[name]June[/name]?

I don’t think so at all. It’s my number one pick for a girl! I think it would be weird or cheesey to name a girl born in [name]June[/name], [name]June[/name].

I love it. it is totally beautiful.

No, it’s not weird at all. In fact it would be weirder to name a [name]June[/name] baby [name]June[/name]. Well cliched anyway. I know plenty of Aprils and Mays. [name]June[/name] works great.

[name]June[/name] is a beautiful name, and I don’t even really connect it with the month. It’s one of my grandmother’s middle names and I plan on using it one day. So lovely!

[name]Cecilia[/name] [name]June[/name] or [name]June[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] are so gorgeous!

I love it, and I agree with the others that it would only be questionable if your daughter were born in [name]June[/name]. It’s a lovely name!

~[name]Frances[/name]

[name]Celia[/name]-bear and [name]Junie[/name] are so cute together! I don’t think [name]June[/name] is weird for a [name]September[/name] baby - I mean, I’m sure plenty of people named [name]June[/name] weren’t born in [name]June[/name], right? It’s a vintage name with a lot of quirky appeal, so I think it works with [name]Celia[/name]. Not quite as romantic, but definitely as classic!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

seems like it needs a multi-syllable middle. IS there a feminine romantic that goes with it. I just checked with my hubby…if we dont go with [name]Madeleine[/name] for a first name…he doesnt want the constant reminder with it at the second name. Makes sense. I am going to start working on middles for all these possibilities. [name]Clara[/name], [name]June[/name], [name]Sadie[/name], madeleine… Im feeling a little better.
[name]Lemon[/name] :-)[/quote]

[quote=“lemon”][name]Celia[/name]-bear and [name]Junie[/name] are so cute together! I don’t think [name]June[/name] is weird for a [name]September[/name] baby - I mean, I’m sure plenty of people named [name]June[/name] weren’t born in [name]June[/name], right? It’s a vintage name with a lot of quirky appeal, so I think it works with [name]Celia[/name]. Not quite as romantic, but definitely as classic!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]June[/name]! I agree with everyone else about it being perfectly fine for a [name]September[/name] baby! I love [name]Celia[/name] and [name]June[/name], too! Definitely my favorite of your choices!

What about [name]June[/name] [name]Soleil[/name]?

[name]June[/name] [name]Estella[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Evangelina[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Regina[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Viola[/name]

Or, maybe a nature name…

[name]June[/name] [name]Azalea[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Gardenia[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]

Those might be cheesy, but [name]June[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] is so gorgeous!

Ohhh… I like it!
Im starting to get somewhere. Im really liking

[name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Soleil[/name](my husband’s top top choice)
[name]Sadie[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]…if I can convince him we can keep the madeleine for a MN. This one I really like. I could see me calling her sadie.
and [name]June[/name] [name]Soleil[/name] is really cool. My husband has something with a name with sun. Its very well put together.

Thank you thank you for everyone’s help

I am feelign alot better. thanks for your endless help. Look for a formal list later today. I think i might just enjoy these last 5 weeks knowing my baby’s name !!!

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Regan[/name]!

I’m so glad you’re feeling better! I do think [name]Soleil[/name] is a cool middle name, especially since [name]Celia[/name]'s is [name]Kai[/name].

I did want to tell you that [name]Adam[/name] Sandler has two daughters named [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Madison[/name] and [name]Sunny[/name] [name]Madeline[/name], and that is literally all I can think of with your combination of [name]Sadie[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], even though I think it is sweet. You could probably call your daughter [name]Sadie[/name] whatever her name is - my parents call me [name]Birdie[/name] and my name is [name]Lauren[/name]. [name]Zero[/name] connection, but it’s stuck for my entire life!

Hey, I was thinking about Hawaiian nature names, like [name]Kai[/name], for [name]June[/name]'s middle name. If your husband is willing to stray from “sun,” you might like these combinations:

[name]June[/name] [name]Alani[/name] - “orange tree”
[name]June[/name] [name]Leilani[/name] - “a heavenly flower”
[name]June[/name] [name]Makani[/name] - “wind”

This is funny, because I was thinking of a name for you last night. Something with the same feeling as [name]Celia[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], and [name]Clara[/name]. I came up with…[name]Jane[/name]! [name]Add[/name] a smidge more vintage-chic and you get [name]June[/name]! I love it!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]June[/name]! It is definitely a plus that she is not a [name]June[/name] baby. & it’s a perfect match with [name]Celia[/name]! <3

[name]June[/name] [name]Soleil[/name] is amazing! It also helps that [name]Soleil[/name] is one of my daughters’ middle names!