June or Juno ?

See the results of this poll: June or Juno ?

Respondents: 30 (This poll is closed)

• June : 13 (43%)
  • Juno: 17 (57%)

I prefer [name_f]Juno[/name_f] because it’s spunkier and has mythology connections whereas in my area there are lots of grannies named [name_u]June[/name_u] so it seems slightly washed out to me

[name_u]June[/name_u] has that vintage spunk that I just can’t get over. :slight_smile: I think of the lovely [name_u]June[/name_u] Cleaver

[name_f]Juno[/name_f] is unique and spunky. Plus you can have both [name_f]Juno[/name_f] and shorten to nn [name_u]June[/name_u].

I voted [name_u]June[/name_u]. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] has never done much for me. I find it too harsh sounding for a little girl.

[name_u]June[/name_u] is classic and elegant. [name_f]Juno[/name_f] is a bit too quirky hipster.

[name_u]June[/name_u]. I feel like [name_u]June[/name_u] is timeless whereas [name_f]Juno[/name_f] is a quirky name that people love now but it may not age well. I would [name_u]June[/name_u] nn [name_f]Juno[/name_f].

I went for [name_f]Juno[/name_f] because it’s a lot cooler, feistier, and unusual. I always love a link to any mythology, and I like the film too. [name_u]June[/name_u]'s nice, but I definitely prefer [name_f]Juno[/name_f].