• Matilda Adelaide: 10 (10%)
  • Eloise Charlotte: 20 (19%)
  • June Annelise: 5 (5%)
  • Ruby Emmeline: 13 (12%)
  • Matilda Ruby: 11 (10%)
  • Adelaide June: 10 (10%)
  • June Lavender: 10 (10%)
  • Ruby Amaryllis: 10 (10%)

I know this might be horrible but I only voted for two. [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. They really do seem perfect with [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

Instead of [name]June[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] what about [name]Lavender[/name] [name]June[/name]? What nn’s would work with [name]Lavender[/name]?

lol. [name]Do[/name] not feel horrible about that. Did you think that the others are just awful? or that those two are just that good? I love the name [name]June[/name]. and [name]Ruby[/name]. And I hate to think that I will not ever be able to use them. And that 2 of the 4 names came out of left field and I would have never even considered until last month. Does that make any sense?

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name], and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

You make complete sense. I have a tendency with all things to find every option imaginable but end up going with my first instincts anyway. No rock unturned so to speak.

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name] would be my 2nd and 3rd choices. Actually I’ll go vote for them now so they can be tallied too :slight_smile:

I love [name]Ruby[/name]! I love [name]Juniper[/name] (nn [name]June[/name]) more than I love just [name]June[/name] . I don’t know if that helps, that’s just my personal preference

I do believe [name]June[/name] is going to become a new favorite (at least with the old lady crowd of [name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], etc…) but personally it’s not one of my favorite names… it just doesn’t seem to have much personality to me. I can’t picture a [name]June[/name] very well the way I can picture the good, the bad and unexpected in others. [name]Even[/name] the ones I dislike as a name I can picture better ON a little girl more easily. I’m not sure why that is…

I personally [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]June[/name]. Maybe it is because my beloved great aunt was named [name]Dixie[/name] [name]June[/name]… but was called [name]Junie[/name] her whole life (which I think is a darling nickname)… in fact, very few people called her [name]Dixie[/name]. [name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] is my favorite with [name]June[/name] as a first name.
What about…
[name]June[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Clarissa[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]June[/name] [name]Louise[/name]/a

I also love [name]Ruby[/name]… and I think [name]Ruby[/name] [name]June[/name] is really, really cute!

[name]Don[/name]'t apologize, your style is so much fun to play with!
My votes:
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] - I personally don’t like [name]June[/name] or [name]Ruby[/name] or any of the others more than these. But if you want to expand, I also voted for:
[name]June[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name] - but I prefer [name]June[/name] up front where it is not such a filler name, sort of like [name]Rose[/name].

Please don’t use [name]Ruby[/name]!! No offense to those who may like it, but I just don’t see the appeal when compared to [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], even [name]June[/name] seems more in that class than with [name]Ruby[/name]. [name]Ruby[/name] to me is too cutesy and unsubstantial.

I like [name]Lavendar[/name], especially in the middle but not with [name]June[/name]. For some reason when paired it makes each of the names too word-y like talking about a [name]Lavendar[/name] plant that blooms in [name]June[/name] or something. Separately their word associations aren’t that strong but together it’s too much, imo.

With [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name], I think a [name]Lavendar[/name] middle would be adorable! You’d have to think of a third though. Maybe [name]Plum[/name], [name]Lilac[/name]? Is it a little too silly or theme-y? [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Plum[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Lavendar[/name]? It’s hard to resist but I can see how it may be too much for real life.

I have never been a fan of [name]June[/name]…a girl I knew when I was younger completely ruined it for me. Besides that, I don’t think it has a very pretty sound, esp. next to [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], etc. (SUCH gorgeous choices, btw).
I agree with disa that [name]Juniper[/name] is a better choice if you’re set on using [name]June[/name] somewhere (but I implore you to stick with what you’ve got. I can’t get over the sibset with [name]Dorothy[/name].)

I voted for [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]June[/name] [name]Annelise[/name], and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] (my favorite out of all your names, this is just a beautiful combo!)

You understandably want to use family names, as you did with [name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name], so it”s understandable that you are rethinking your decision.

I love [name]Ruby[/name], either [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] or [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] are great combos. So is [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Amaryllis[/name].

I didn”t really like any of your [name]June[/name] combos ([name]Adelaide[/name] [name]June[/name] is nice but not top choice on your list), but I do like the name [name]June[/name], and I don”t think it”s weird to name a child [name]June[/name] who”s born in [name]November[/name], esp if it”s a family name.

I don”t like the name [name]Lavender[/name] at all, and I think the combo [name]June[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] would be a mistake. Far too cutesy.

First I’d think about first names, then when your settled on those, go to middle names. I know thinking about the whole first-middle combo is more exciting, but since middle names rarely get used, I think it’s most impt to be comfortable with the first name as a stand-alone name. [name]Ruby[/name] makes a great 1st name, [name]June[/name] might be better as a middle name.

Yes, I think [name]June[/name] is rising in popularity but mostly in the middle name category it’s taking the place of [name]Jane[/name], grace, claire and rose since those names are being bumped to first names. [name]June[/name] to me is just kind of boring. I like ruby it’s friendly and spunky.