June

[name_u]June[/name_u] name

1. Personality?
  2. Is it too outdated?
  3. Nn?

I love the name [name_u]June[/name_u]! It’s on my list as a first name and as a middle name!

1. I see [name_u]June[/name_u] as a really fun, passionate girl
  2. I don’t think its too outdated at all!
  3. Some combos I have down are [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], & [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]!
2 Likes

I love the name June. I picture someone who is really friendly, bubbly and talkative. I don’t think it is too outdated at all. I love the nn Junie!

2 Likes

I love [name_u]June[/name_u]! [name_f]My[/name_f] birthday, [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_m]Cleaver[/name_m] (who is made fun of, but is actually a lot of fun to watch as she zings [name_m]Ward[/name_m] with her wit), the end of school, the beginning of summer, weddings, trips…

Not too outdated. I love month, day, time names.

[name_f]Junie[/name_f]?

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u]. I don’t think it’s dated at all. I like [name_f]Junie[/name_f] as a nickname.

1 Like

I love the name [name_u]June[/name_u]! I always think of [name_f]Junie[/name_f] B [name_m]Jones[/name_m], so I imagine a spunky, friendly girl. I don’t think it’s outdated at all. [name_f]Junie[/name_f] is my favorite nn for [name_u]June[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]June[/name_u] strikes me as someone who is confident, warm and kind.

I don’t think it’s too outdated

[name_f]Junie[/name_f] or [name_f]Juno[/name_f] as a nn?

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_u]June[/name_u]! It feels classic, familiar, and warm, while still being fresh and having lots of personality! I could see [name_u]June[/name_u] fitting different types of people, from someone more shy and sweet, to spunky and outgoing! I don’t think it’s outdated at all, I don’t think it was ever used widely enough to be closely tied to a certain decade, instead it feels just a little bit vintage :slight_smile:
I don’t think [name_u]June[/name_u] really needs a nickname, since it’s already just one syllable, and most nicknames would just make it longer, but [name_f]Junie[/name_f] could be cute.

2 Likes