Juniper and Oliver?

I really like the names [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. Would siblings [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] sound repetitive since they have the same ending? Is it weird for a brother and sister to have the same ending sound?

[name_f]Junie[/name_f] B. [name_m]Jones[/name_m]’ full name is [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], and she has a little brother [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]. I can’t remember if [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]'s full name is [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] or not though. Is that too weird to actually use in real life?

I think [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] are perfectly fine for siblings. Actually I quite like them as siblings. They feel like such a charming, spunky, adventurous set.

Style-wise I like them together but I am iffy on them being used as a sibset (assuming they go by their first names, [name_f]Junie[/name_f] and [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] for instance is fine)

I think they are perfect together - my brother and I are [name_f]Carys[/name_f] and Lewys and we’ve never had an issue with the same end sound.

I don’t know who [name_f]Junie[/name_f] B [name_m]Jones[/name_m] is so I can’t comment on that.

They’re very sweet together, not weird at all. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Junie[/name_f] and [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]!

Thank you for the responses! :slight_smile: