Juniper vs. juno (poll)

• Juniper :herb::motor_scooter::lady_beetle:
  • Juno :ringer_planet::bow_and_arrow::candle:

0 voters

i prefer juno !! she’s a bit cooler and bolder to me, and i love the strong -o sound <3

i agree! i have such a soft spot for both but of the two, i’d say i’d be more likely to use juno for an actual child :wink:

1 Like

I love both!!! [name_u]Juno[/name_u] can be a nickname for [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] if you want to use both!

1 Like

this was the exact compromise i had in my head, juniper “juno” is so sweet to me and just gives me big sister energy :rainbow: juno just seemed more “professional” of the two if that makes sense? i feel like juniper has a very specific energy to in whereas lots of personalities could fit the name juno

I named my dog [name_u]Juno[/name_u] and now I wish I had saved it for a baby name!! We call her [name_u]Juno[/name_u], June-bug, Bug, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_f]Junie[/name_f] Juno… Lots of fun nicknames. It’s such a great name!

1 Like

ugh juno is such a sweet name for a pet and definitely one i would use if i never end up using it for a baby

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is lovely, but [name_u]Juno[/name_u] appeals to my love of cool, feisty names. However, [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] does still give the option of [name_u]Juno[/name_u], so it works either way!

Prefer [name_u]Juno[/name_u] - more versatile and less esoteric to me

1 Like

I like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] better. I don’t know any Junipers, so if you’re looking for an easy but unique name, this fits the bill. In addition, it has a much wider range of nn possibilities–including [name_u]Juno[/name_u]! If I were you, and I loved both, I’d put [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] on the birth certificate and call her [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_u]Juno[/name_u].