Just a few weeks left, please help us choose!

See the results of this poll: Which middle for T1 (last name rhymes with (Bates) and which spelling for T2?

Respondents: 54 (This poll is closed)

• Philippa Helaine : 9 (8%)
  • Philippa Whitt : 7 (6%)
  • Philippa Winter : 29 (27%)
  • Philippa Eleanor : 14 (13%)
  • I prefer the ‘Vivienne’ spelling : 40 (37%)
  • I prefer the ‘Vivian’ spelling: 10 (9%)

I prefer [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u].
To me [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] reminds me or [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u].

Thanks. Really funny about the [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] thing–is it just the sound that makes you associate it?

Sorry for those of you who have seen many of these choices before–hoping a poll will help solidify choices!

[name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] & [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is masculine to me. I’d prefer [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] over [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] though, [name_u]Vivien[/name_u]'s so glamorous! But [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]'s nice too.

I prefer [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] Whitt + [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] is beautiful and I don’t think the spelling is trendy at all. Of your combos I picked [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], gorgeous!

It is definately just the sound that made me think of [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u].
[name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] match as the mns both make me think of wintertime- [name_u]WINTER[/name_u] being winter, and [name_u]Grey[/name_u] like the mists.

[name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivi[/name_f] [name_u]Win[/name_u]

For [name_f]Vivi[/name_f], I would go with convention in your country and spell it [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. It’s not over-the-top under these circumstances. Here in the U.S. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] are both feminine, and the latter puts the emphasis on the ENNE, so it IS trying to be more frilly. I don’t think it’s a problem where you are.

For the middle name I picked [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] Whitt, I liked the way the names sound together, and I like that both girls get a one syllable, family surname middle.

Good luck!

I like the sound of [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], but I picked [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] [name_u]Whit[/name_u] because I like the idea of both girls having a family name, as well as a one-syllable middle.

I actually like [name_u]Vivien[/name_u], but DH really doesn’t because he says it looks like a mis-spelling.

To me [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] has a different sound when spoken compared to [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], and I love one and not the other.

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is soft and feminine. I considered it myself - whereas [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is harsh and brash.