just a question::

i love sibsets… this is one i know and am particularly close to… i love how well these names work together…
what do you guys think?

[name]Cassie[/name] [name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Rachael[/name] [name]Keisha[/name]
[name]Cristal[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

[name]Cassie[/name] [name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Rachael[/name] [name]Keisha[/name]
[name]Cristal[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

I think [name]Cassie[/name], [name]Samantha[/name], and [name]Rachael[/name] all work perfectly together! They are all names that remind me of those popular in the 1990s, and they just sound comfortable, familiar, and feminine without being flouncy.

The one that is really an oddball for me is [name]Cristal[/name]. Is this pronounced like [name]Crystal[/name], or is it said like its namesake Champagne brand? [name]Even[/name] though I honestly despise the name [name]Crystal[/name], I would’ve chosen it over [name]Cristal[/name], which really only makes me think of the champagne. [name]Cristal[/name] doesn’t seem as feminine and sweet as the other three sisters’ names. But, it is her name, and I certainly don’t mean to judge her rudely.

As far as middle names, [name]Keisha[/name] doesn’t seem to fit in with the more classic middle names of [name]Elaine[/name], [name]Kate[/name], and [name]Grace[/name]. [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] are more filler middle names, whereas [name]Elaine[/name] seems like it might have been family. Instead of [name]Keisha[/name], I would’ve used [name]Rachael[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or another of the typical middle names - [name]Rose[/name], [name]Jane[/name], [name]May[/name], etc.

Those are just my opinions! :slight_smile:

i’ll tell you the story of those four sisters…
they are some of my favorite people in the world…

[name]Cassie[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] - her mother wanted to call her [name]Cassiopeia[/name], her father wanted to call her [name]Cassandra[/name]… they compromised and agreed on just [name]Cassie[/name]. (a little side note:: as an adult now, [name]Cassie[/name] would have loved it if her mom had gotten her way and she’d been named [name]Cassiopeia[/name]… she’s considering legally changing it.) You were absolutely correct when you said you thought [name]Elaine[/name] was a family name… just about every female relative on her father’s side has the middle name [name]Elaine[/name]… it goes back for seven or eight generations…

[name]Samantha[/name] [name]Kate[/name] - mom and dad both fell in love with the name [name]Samantha[/name] right after [name]Cassie[/name] was born… and there was no dispute about her first name. [name]Kate[/name] is also a family name, she’s named for her maternal grandmother. She goes by the nn [name]Sami[/name]… which is from a soap opera that she loved when she was a teenager.

[name]Rachael[/name] [name]Keisha[/name] - Mom insisted upon a biblical name which is how they came up with [name]Rachael[/name]… Dad wanted at least one of his children to share his initials since it wasn’t looking like they were ever going to have a boy… so the only K-name they could agree on was [name]Keisha[/name]… which really doesn’t fit with the others, but certainly suits her…

[name]Cristal[/name] - is prn like [name]Crystal[/name]… she is named after her mother… and her middle name was picked by her father… a lot of people dislike the name [name]Cristal[/name]… but i always thought that [name]Cristal[/name] [name]Grace[/name] was such a beautiful name!!

Personally, i always thought that [name]Cassie[/name] was the odd name out fo the group as [name]Cristal[/name], [name]Samantha[/name], and [name]Rachael[/name] all seemed so popular… i’ve only encountered one other [name]Cassie[/name]… and it was short for [name]Cassandra[/name]…

anyway… i never had any brothers or sisters… these girls are my cousins… i just always loved this group of names together…

Thanks for the stories! Those are really beautiful reasons for the names behind four lovely ladies!

I’ll give you a sib-set to analyze, since you love them so much!

[name]Caitlin[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Spenser[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name] Hert
[name]Ross[/name] [name]James[/name]

Three girls and a little boy!

I like [name]Samantha[/name] [name]Elaine[/name] most…