just a thought...

sorry for yet another thread, but I just had a new idea! I was trying to decide between :
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] [prn muh-kie, and this is a second mn not a last name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
But I was thinking- what about [name]Daniel[/name]?! [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] just sounds so cute! And even though I dont like the nn [name]Dan[/name], I [name]LOVE[/name] the nn [name]Danny[/name]. What do you think? Is this better than the others?

i personally like benjamin a lot more, but danny is definitely cute and i think this choice just comes down to personal preference

i just realized that wasn’t an overly helpful post . . . my vote goes for benjamin!

hahaha thanks for your benjamin vote :slight_smile: I really value every opinion i get!

I second the vote for [name]Benjamin[/name].

I still love [name]Benjamin[/name] the most, but [name]Daniel[/name] is a great name. It’s a nice, solid name that would serve a boy well. It’s my brother-in-law’s name and I guess that’s why I like it so much (you really find out what you think about a name when you say it all the time!). I don’t think you can avoid the [name]Dan[/name] nickname, though. So if that bothers you I would scratch it. Why don’t you like [name]Dan[/name], though, if you love [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Danny[/name]? I have a friend called [name]Danny[/name]-Boy (just a nickname, don’t worry!) and it’s fun to say.