Just an introduction

I just joined the forum. I love talking names so glad I found this place… I have two daughters. [name]Karin[/name] [name]Renee[/name] (pronounced kuh-[name]RIN[/name]) who shares my sister’s middle name and [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Mae[/name] (pronounced dee-[name]LANE[/name]-ee) whose first name honors my dad. [name]Delaney[/name] we usually call [name]Laney[/name] or sometimes I call her [name]Laney[/name] [name]Mae[/name] :slight_smile: [name]Karin[/name] is [name]Karin[/name] or I like to call her [name]Karin[/name] [name]Renee[/name] since the [name]Renee[/name] is for my sister (and I think it is just so pretty). My husband came up with [name]Karin[/name] (he’d already agreed to my sister’s mn for baby’s mn). He only liked two names-[name]Karin[/name] or [name]Alyssa[/name]. I came up with [name]Delaney[/name] because I really wanted to honor my dad and he wanted [name]Mae[/name] for the middle name. I love my girls names!

[name]Welcome[/name] to the nameberry:) Your girls have meaningful names!

[name]Welcome[/name] to NB :slight_smile:

[name]Welcome[/name] to Nameberry! Check out my post in Momberries, titeled: [name]Isabella[/name]? Tags: [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Shayla[/name], Averik!

[name]Maddie[/name] <3 :slight_smile:
If Only…
Life is Life!