Just Curious, What do the 'Berries think of Aurelia?

See the results of this poll: What do you think of Aurelia?

Respondents: 11 (This poll is closed)

• I like it and think it’s totally useable.: 6 (55%)
  • I like it, but think it’s better on a fictional character than an actual child.: 2 (18%)
  • It’s not my style, but it’d be cute on someone else’s child.: 3 (27%)
  • I don’t like it. Please don’t consider actually using it.: 0 (0%)
  • No opinion. I neither like nor dislike it.: 0 (0%)

I voted for “I like it, but it would be better on a fictional character” but my feelings are more like I love it, and I think the right family/girl could probably pull it off. It’s just a little too over the top for me, but it’s a gorgeous name.

Voted for I like it and think it’s totally useable.

I love it. I’ve thought [name]Aurelia[/name] was a cool name ever since my Latin classes - [name]Aurelia[/name] was a staple character in our textbooks, along with siblings and friends [name]Flavia[/name], [name]Sextus[/name], and [name]Marcus[/name]. Great with [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Cassandra[/name] - it makes the set as a whole feel more romantic, ethereal, and unusual! Great! Go for it.

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Aurelia[/name] as well. I definitely think it can work on a child. If you think about it, sound wise, it’s not all that different from [name]Olivia[/name]. It’s just very underused (which is a good thing!). It is more unusual than [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Cassandra[/name], but I think it compliments them nicely and ties the set together in a very classic way.