Just curious

I’m just curious to see what everyone here thinks of my top names. I won’t be having kids for several years, but these names have been at the top of my list for a while.

Boy: [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Jericho[/name]
Girl: [name]Antonia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Jericho[/name] is my brother’s middle name and [name]Elizabeth[/name] is my mom’s name. My second place names are [name]Caspian[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name] :slight_smile:

I love love [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Jericho[/name]! What a cool name! Having it in the middle spot would ensure it wouldn’t be shortened to [name]Jerry[/name] (ugh, ugh). I think it’s really different without being over the top.

I’m sure you’ll get tons of positive feedback on [name]Theodore[/name] from the Berries haha. It’s definitely a favourite around here :slight_smile: I love how he has so many fabulous nickname possibilities - lots of options to match your son’s personality - but it doesn’t make me go WOW like [name]Jericho[/name] does.

I love [name]Elizabeth[/name] (prefer [name]Elisabeth[/name]) as it is classic and elegant. I’m not super sold on [name]Antonia[/name], though. All I hear is the big “toe” in the middle of it, which puts me off! She has a beautiful namesake in [name]Antonia[/name] Kidman, though, and I think she matches [name]Theodore[/name] in length and style. It’s a great combination :slight_smile:

[name]Caspian[/name] gets two very enthusiastic thumbs up, but I’m not loving [name]Beatrix[/name]. I’m probably one of the only ones around here who thinks that, though… most Berries adore [name]Beatrix[/name], so no doubt you’ll get a lot of positive feedback on her! :slight_smile: