Just For Fun pt.2

I just loved the post “just for fun” where the girl described herself and her busband to come up with some perfect baby names, so I thought Id copy and make my own!( hope she doesnt mind!)
so here goes;

I am 24 and my boyfriend (25) and I have been together for 5 years, we just bought a house and have no real desire to have a huge wedding or even get married but have lately been talking about eloping. I am an rpn. We have 2 cats, who are our babies for now:)
I/we love travel, but unfortunately cant do it much because of work, we love going to historical places where we can learn something and see beautiful things as opposed to going somewhere and laying on the beach(not that there is anything wrong with that, i just need to be doing something to keep my attention!)
We love to watch movies, go to concerts and be with our friends. The same group of friends we have had our whole lives. (we grew up in the same town and have known eachother since 1st year of high school) We both are very family oriented, seeing our families atleast once a week. We have some family names we would like to use for mn, [name]Henry[/name], [name]Elisabeth[/name], [name]Gerald[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]. Other than that we prefer newer, unsuaul names as we both have very,very common names. I always say I dont want my child to be the 3rd, 4th person in there class with that name. Though nothing to out there that is hard to pronounce or would initiate teasing in elementry school :slight_smile:
We would like between 4-6 children.

Hmm, newer, unusual names…what about these:

[name]Romi[/name]/[name]Romy[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Twyla[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Indi[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Sari[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Bronte[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Cleo[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Roxana[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Amira[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Kiana[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]

[name]Dexter[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]
[name]Zoran[/name]/[name]Zoltan[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Baxter[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]
[name]Corbin[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Lachlan[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Topher[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Kip[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]
[name]Taj[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Bastien[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]

Hey [name]Sara[/name]! So glad you are doing this too! :smiley: I was hoping people would continue it! It’s really fun to see what kind of names people associate with different personalities!

All right, I will do 4 children: 2 boys, 2 girls.

Boys:
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Gerald[/name] [name]West[/name], nn [name]Thor[/name] – I immediately think of [name]Arthur[/name] when I think of historically rich names, and it lends itself to the supercool and definitely unusual nickname [name]Thor[/name]! [name]Gerald[/name] is your family name, and [name]West[/name] has a modern feel to it!

[name]Oscar[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Gray[/name], nn [name]Oz[/name] – [name]Oscar[/name] has an old-world feel to me and the nickname [name]Oz[/name] is so cool and modern. [name]Henry[/name] is your family name and [name]Gray[/name] also feels modern to me.

Girls:
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Piper[/name] [name]Elisabet[/name]-- [name]Stella[/name] seems both vintage and ancient to me (maybe it’s the star reference?), [name]Piper[/name] is modern and [name]Elisabet[/name] is a variation on your family name [name]Elizabeth[/name].

[name]Verity[/name] [name]Honor[/name] Olydia-- [name]Verity[/name] is vintage, [name]Honor[/name] is modern, Olydia is an invented variation of your family name [name]Lydia[/name].

Hmm, I can see:

[name]Aria[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Primrose[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Estella[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Alina[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]
[name]Camille[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]

[name]Ashton[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Archer[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]