Just for fun

I made this combos up just for fun and would like to know What you would rate each out of 10 (and What you think of them)

theo oliver
malakai eden
romeo august
river emersyn
atlas matteo

1 Like

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] Oliver–9/10, so handsome! Only reason I didn’t give it a 10 is because [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] would be even better.

[name_m]Malakai[/name_m] Eden–3/10, first name isn’t my cup of tea, especially the spelling (Malachi is the original). I don’t mind [name_u]Eden[/name_u] though and I like that its the middle name since it might be hard for a boy to pull it off as a first name

[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] August–4/10, [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] will always be associated with [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] (Shakespeare is still commonly read in school). I prefer [name_m]Roman[/name_m] or [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]. [name_u]August[/name_u] is nice though!

[name_u]River[/name_u] Emersyn–6/10, [name_u]River[/name_u] is nice. It’s getting rather common though. [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] without the Y would be handsome. Usually people add Y’s to make it look more feminine.

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] Matteo–2/10, I don’t like either first or middle name, but it does flow well. [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] has always seemed kind of odd to me as a name.

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] — 2/10 I don’t dislike either name on their own, but I dislike this combo. It feels clunky to me. [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is a 5/10 for me or higher, though.

[name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] — 8/10 I love how this name feels! Very strong and gentle at the same time, I like it. I also prefer the [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] spelling, though.

[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] - 6/10, I actually really like the name [name_m]Romeo[/name_m]. It has a romantic feeling because of its literary connection, but I don’t find it to be too much.

[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] - 3.5/10, I dislike the [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] spelling and the double er is too much for me.

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] - 6/10, no comment though!

theo oliver - 2/10 - i’m really not a fan of theo, but oliver helps lift it up a bit. however, i would like oliver theo better.

malakai eden - 7/10 - this is really nice! eden gives malakai a softer sort of feel, and malakai gives eden a bit more substance. the names compliment each other really well! only reason it gets a seven is because i prefer the spellings malachai or malachi.

romeo august - 10/10 - i absolutely love this. i love romeo and august individually, but here you’ve paired them beautifully. they flow excellently and look lovely, and i could not say anything bad about this combo.

river emersyn - 5/10 - neither of the names are really my style, and i’d probably prefer river emerson, but it’s okay — i don’t particularly dislike it, either.

atlas matteo - 7/10 - i like this one! it flows quite nicely and each of the names individually are lovely (:

1 Like

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] - 5/10 just too popular for my taste
[name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] - 4/10 I’m not a fan of [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] because it always reminds me of Children of the Corn
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] - 6/10 I don’t particularly love either of these names but I do think the combo sounds good together
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] - 5/10 I like the names separately but I don’t like how the -er at the end of [name_u]River[/name_u] sounds with the beginning of [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] - 10/10 absolutely love this one!!

[name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] - I’m warming up to [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] and its variations these days, and [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is perfect. 9/10

[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] - I would not actually use [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] anywhere. It just isn’t my choice. But with [name_u]August[/name_u], it sounds so romantic and autumn-like. 7/10

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] - I like [name_u]Theo[/name_u] (and variations) and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] (even though it’s too popular for me). It would’ve been better if it wad [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u], in regards to the flow. 5/10

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] - I love [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]. I’m glad it has been getting love lately. However, I dislike [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]. I think [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] would be better. 4/10

*[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] - I love [name_u]River[/name_u], especially as a boys name. It has gotten a bit popular recently, but it is beautiful. [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] on the other hand, I don’t have much love for. I think I would’ve given it a pass if it was [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], but I don’t actually like either. 3/10

theo oliver — 9/10, classic and lovely
malakai eden — 7/10, very nice combo
romeo august — 4/10, like [name_m]Romeo[/name_m], not a fan of [name_u]August[/name_u]
river emersyn — 6/10, love [name_u]River[/name_u]
atlas matteo— 8/10, [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] would also be lovely

[name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts on your names! :sauropod:

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] ~ [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is so handsome such a lovely fun nickname choice. I think [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] as a middle name for [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is fab my only concern is that both the o sounds roll into each other slightly 9/10

[name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] ~ adore [name_m]Malakai[/name_m] (prefer Malachi) this is my boys name! Honestly [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] is such a cool Hebrew name sounds gorgeous with [name_u]Eden[/name_u] which feels very unexpected 9/10 would be 10/10 if the spelling was [name_m]Malachi[/name_m].

[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] ~ as a nameberry addict I have seen people gushing over [name_m]Romeo[/name_m] but I’m not a massive fan I find the name a little cringey I prefer [name_u]Rome[/name_u] or [name_m]Roman[/name_m]. [name_u]August[/name_u] is lush 5/10

[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] ~ [name_u]River[/name_u] is gorgeous such a wonderful name with a lovely nature vibe. [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] is lovely prefer [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] 7/10

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] ~ this name feels so unexpected and cool [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] is such a fun name and I love [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] 8/10

theo oliver -5 -not bad, a solid name really, justs lacks spark to me

malakai eden -7-malakai has a nice sharp sound and the unexpected eden balances that out

romeo august -8 - gorgeous and elegant

river emersyn -6 -it would score higher spelled [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] but it feels like a fresh modern name

atlas matte -?- love [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] - how is [name_f]Matte[/name_f] pronounced?

Theo Oliver 7/10
Malakai Eden 5/10
Romeo August 2/10 (sorry :see_no_evil:)
River Emersyn 8/10
Atlas Matteo 8/10

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] 8/10
[name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] 10/10
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] 6/10
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] 4/10 (love the sound of it, but I dislike the ‘syn’ part of the spelling)
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] 10/10 (so handsome!)

[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] — I much prefer [name_u]Theo[/name_u] to [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] but both of these are overused on NB so the combo, while fine, does nothing for me

[name_m]Malakai[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] — I love this spelling of [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]! For me, it separates it from the biblical figure and makes [name_u]Kai[/name_u] an easily accessible nickname. I also love [name_u]Eden[/name_u] for a boy

[name_m]Romeo[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] — I have a student named [name_m]Roméo[/name_m] and it’s given me an appreciation for it as a usable name. Yes, the association is still there, but it’s becoming more common to name after fictional characters so I think it’s brave but usable

[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f] — I would love this as a neutral combo. [name_u]River[/name_u] is sweet, as is [name_f]Emersyn[/name_f], but this is a perfect combo that reads neither masculine or feminine for me

[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] — I love both names but they clash a bit for me together.

As I said in the title these are completly just for fun
And i like a lot of the suggestions all of you left in this thread and i am now liking this list much better:

[name_u]Oliver[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u]
[name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_u]Rome[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]

theo oliver 7/10. I like, but don’t love either of these names. The Os run together a bit, but I do think theo and oliver go well together stylistically (would be great as brothers!)

malakai eden 5/10. malakai is cool, but i can’t really picture it on an actual person for some reason. I much prefer the spelling malachi.

romeo august 8/10. I’ve always secretly loved romeo, even though I would use it. august is perfection.

river emersyn 6/10. I love, love, love river! emersyn isn’t doing it for me. river ellington could be a cool alternative.

atlas matteo 5/10. atlas feels overly trendy to me, and I don’t love the “at” sounds in both names.