Just found out i was pregnant. Help please!(:

i just found out i was pregnant and we want the perfect name for our first bundle of joy. We dont know if its a boy or girl yet but we’ve already been thinking about names. i would really find it helpful if you guys could just give me an opinion on our names.
BOYS-
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] <3
Jayden Todd/Sabastion
Jackson Rory <3
Adam Lee/Samual
Brayden Scott <3
Cameron Thomas
Dominic Asher/Oliver <3
Aiden Riley
Joel Kevin
Gabriel Lucas
GIRLS-
Brooklyn Elisebeth/Taylor <3
Jordyn Grace/Bailey
Kaylee Madison
Sydney Angelica
Addison Micayla/Grace <3
Olivia Holly/Rose
Aubrey Elise <3
Savanna Celeste/Leigh <3

[name]Hi[/name], congrats on your pregnancy. From your list, I like [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Adam[/name] for the boys and [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Aubrey[/name] for the girls. [name]Just[/name] a word of caution: Most of the names on your list end in “en”, “an” or “on” and all of them are pretty popular as well as “trendy” at the moment. I don’t know what part of the world you live in but your son or daughter may have alot of friends in school with the same name so they may have their teacher calling them with a surname initial attached (eg. [name]Jayden[/name] M, [name]Jayden[/name] S. etc…). If that doesn’t bother you, I suggest you pick out a couple of favourites and take them to the hospital. After the arrival, when you look at your baby’s face for the first time, the right name will come to you. Good luck.
P.S. I love some of your middle name choices - [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Celeste[/name], [name]Angelica[/name], [name]Grace[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]Elisabeth[/name] etc… are timeless. Best wishes.

BOYS-
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Carter[/name]- [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Ethan[/name], though it is really popular(#2) right now but if that doesn’t bother you…
[name]Jayden[/name] [name]Todd[/name]/Sabastion- Right now the name [name]Jayden[/name] is very popular, while not a bad name I’m afraid it will feel really dated in the future
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Rory[/name]- [name]Jackson[/name] is a good name and I love [name]Rory[/name]
[name]Adam[/name] [name]Lee[/name]/[name]Samual[/name]- I love [name]Adam[/name], though it is just a little bit dated
[name]Brayden[/name] [name]Scott[/name]- Again I think the whole [name]Aiden[/name]/[name]Jayden[/name]/[name]Braiden[/name] names might feel dated in the future, so while not bad names I would recommend going with some of the others on your list.
[name]Cameron[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]- Ok but i think some of the others on your list have more personality
[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Asher[/name]/[name]Oliver[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name] this!
[name]Aiden[/name] [name]Riley[/name]- Again the [name]Aiden[/name]/[name]Jayden[/name]/[name]Braiden[/name] thing…
[name]Joel[/name] [name]Kevin[/name]- Ok not my favorite from your list, and [name]Kevin[/name] is kind of dated…
[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]- My favorite from your list, [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]!! Though it is popular right now, but like I said if that doesn’t bother you…

GIRLS-
[name]Brooklyn[/name] Elisebeth/[name]Taylor[/name]- It’s a good name but very trendy right now another one of those that might feel dated in the future
[name]Jordyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]/[name]Bailey[/name]- Ok not my favorite from your list
[name]Kaylee[/name] [name]Madison[/name]- [name]Kaylee[/name]/[name]Hailey[/name]/[name]Bailey[/name] etc. are all very trendy right now, so while not bad names I would go with others on your list
[name]Sydney[/name] [name]Angelica[/name]- [name]Sydney[/name] is a cute name
[name]Addison[/name] [name]Micayla[/name]/[name]Grace[/name]- [name]Addison[/name] is extremely trendy right now, so I have the same problem with this as [name]Brooklyn[/name] & [name]Kaylee[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Holly[/name]/[name]Rose[/name]- [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is a gorgeous name! though I should warn you [name]Olivia[/name] is very popular (#3)
[name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Elise[/name]- [name]Aubrey[/name] is a gorgeous name this is probably my favorite from your list…
[name]Savanna[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]/[name]Leigh[/name]- [name]Savannah[/name] is a very pretty name

This is just my opinion, really you should choose the name that you and your partner love, after all it is your baby :slight_smile:

[name]Just[/name] a suggestion rather than [name]Jayden[/name] [name]Todd[/name] or [name]Jayden[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] how about [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Todd[/name]???

Congratulations!

Here are my opinions. Never take people’s opinions too seriously – in the end, go with what you love no matter what people think :wink:

BOYS-
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] <3 – I love Ethan, but it is super super popular.
Jayden Todd/Sabastion – I really dislike the name Jayden. I love both middle names, though!
Jackson Rory <3 – OK. Jack is really popular, though.
Adam Lee/Samual – LOVE the name Adam!
Brayden Scott <3 – I really dislike the name Brayden. The “-ayden” names need to go away for a while (in MY OPINION :smiley: )
Cameron Thomas – love this name and this combo!
Dominic Asher/Oliver <3 – I think Dominic is so cute! Dominic Asher is a great name! love it! I also like Donovan. Dominic is my favorite on your list, and I really like it with both Asher or Oliver. I’d have to know your last name to pick a clear favorite.
Aiden Riley – ugh, see Jayden and Brayden lol.
Joel Kevin – I have always loved both names, I just don’t know if I like them together.
Gabriel Lucas – love Gabriel! The “L” in Gabriel blends into the “L” in Lucas, though.
GIRLS-
Brooklyn Elisebeth/Taylor <3 – I am sorry, I just don’t like Brooklyn or Taylor at all.
Jordyn Grace/Bailey – again, I don’t like Jordyn or Bailey at all. I think I am tired of all the “-yn” and “-lyn” girl names in general!
Kaylee Madison – too trendy, will sound dated in a few years
Sydney Angelica – ok
Addison Micayla/Grace <3 – I really can’t stand the name Addison, nothing personal! :wink:
Olivia Holly/Rose – love it, but Olivia is quite popular
Aubrey Elise <3 – I love love love this! So pretty! My favorite on your list.
Savanna Celeste/Leigh <3 – really like!

Sorry if any of my opinions were harsh. You will never find a name that will please everyone. Chances are you would gag at the names on my list, lol!

[name]Dominic[/name] [name]Asher[/name] and [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Elise[/name] were the two choices that stood out to me. The rest feel very trendy or are too popular (in my opinion). Good luck!

I like [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Asher[/name] (second, [name]Cameron[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]) and [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] (second, [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Elise[/name]) from your list.

Good luck!

Congratulations :slight_smile: Let’s see…

BOYS:
[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] <3 - Ethan is handsome but rather popular, not that it matters too much as it’s a wonderful name. Not a fan of Carter though.

Jayden Todd/Sabastion - Straight up; really not a fan of the ‘-ayden’ names. So Jayden, Brayden, Zayden, Kayden, all their spelling variations and new off-shoots. The original Aidan is alright though. They are SUPER tryndee and I think will become very dated in the near future. Todd seems a little dated too but it is strong. Sebastian (not Sebastion) is very handsome :slight_smile:

Jackson Rory <3 - A nice name :slight_smile: Neither are my favourite but they have spunk and work well together.

Adam Lee/Samual - Adam is fantastic, Samuel is wonderful too but I’m not sure how well they work together. Adam Lee would be great :slight_smile:

Brayden Scott <3 - See earlier comment regarding ‘-ayden’ names. Not a huge fan of Scott either.

Cameron Thomas - Thomas is a strong, solid classic; very nice :slight_smile: Cameron seems dated to me.

Dominic Asher/Oliver <3 - This is BRILLIANT! Dominic Oliver is SO handsome! Asher is wonderful too but I think here Oliver would work better. This is the definite winner in my opinion :slight_smile:

Aiden Riley - Okay, Aiden/Aidan funnily enough is my only exception to the ‘-ayden’ opinion. Both are fun and fresh but I think need to be paired with stronger, more classic names. Oliver Riley, for example, or Aiden Thomas.

Joel Kevin - Joel is handsome, so is Kevin but together they aren’t doing it for me.

Gabriel Lucas - Gabriel is fantastic! and I adore Lucas but together they seem to run together…

FAVOURITE: Dominic Oliver.
SUGGESTIONS: Thomas Gabriel, Samuel Asher, Sebastian Lucas/Lucas Sebastian and Ethan Joel.

GIRLS:
Brooklyn Elisebeth/Taylor <3 - Hmm. Brooklyn has a nice sound but forever reminds me of the NY neighbourhood and David Beckham’s son. Plus it seems UBER tryndee, as do several of your other girls names. Whilst they may be all the rage now, in a couple of years they’ll probably be very dated and I don’t think they age very well. Just my opinion. Elisabeth is a beautiful, timeless classic you can’t go wrong with. Taylor is great but Elisabeth Taylor or even Taylor Elisabeth is too, well, Elisabeth Taylor.

Jordyn Grace/Bailey - I actually like Bailey, despite it being rather tryndee (I’m allowed to break my own rule!), because of a character in a story I read once. I LOVE Grace. Jordyn doesn’t work for me. Far too tryndee and I prefer Jordan as a boys’ names. Bailey Grace is nice and Grace Bailey is even nicer :slight_smile:

Kaylee Madison - Not a Kaylee fan. Once again, tryndee. Madison is appealing but not my style. Madeleine is much prettier in my opinion.

Sydney Angelica - I actually like this too! Wow, I’m surprising myself! I think it’s Angelica that does it though. Angelica is stunning. I like Sydney as a place name but I prefer Sidney nn Sid for a boy.

Addison Micayla/Grace <3 - Oh, don’t get me started on butchered spellings. Michaela is very pretty. Micayla isn’t. Addison reminds me of the woman for Private Practice and, unfortunately, the disease.

Olivia Holly/Rose - Olivia is very pretty, not my style and way too popular, but very pretty all the same. Holly is darling and Rose is gorgeous although it seems to be the go-to middle name of today. Just something to think about. But if you really love it or it has family meaning, use it there. One of my middle names is Rose :slight_smile:

Aubrey Elise <3 - Aubrey isn’t my style. Audrey, however is beautiful. Elise is nice and sleek but also, not really my style.

Savanna Celeste/Leigh <3 - Not a fan of Leigh. Like Lee for a boy, dislike Leigh for a girl. Just me. Celeste or any variant is stunning. Savanna, I can see the appeal of but isn’t really my style.

FAVOURITE: Sydney Angelica
SUGGESTIONS: Elisabeth Grace, Calla (means ‘beautiful’) Madeleine, Romilly Grace, Susanna Rose, Audrey Celeste, Michaela Olive.

Sorry if I came across as rude, just being brutally honest and opinionated :slight_smile:

Hope this helped! Good Luck!

• Charlie

[name]Ethan[/name] [name]Carter[/name] <3 – Ethan is very popular, but it has nice flow
Jayden Todd/Sabastion – I really can’t approve of Jayden/Aidan, etc. It’s so trendy.
Jackson Rory <3 – I quite like this, although Jackson is becoming popular. But if that doesn’t bother you, this name is nice!
Adam Lee/Samual – meh, this doesn’t do much for me.
Brayden Scott <3 – again, this is way too trendy, it will not age well IMO.
Cameron Thomas – this is cute! Cameron is adorable.
Dominic Asher/Oliver <3 – Dominic Oliver is great!
Aiden Riley – again, this is a no in my book.
Joel Kevin – I really like Joel, but not paired with Kevin. Joel Adam or Joel Sebastian is lovely!
Gabriel Lucas – I like this.

GIRLS-
Brooklyn Elisebeth/Taylor <3 – way too trendy for me.
Jordyn Grace/Bailey – trendy…
Kaylee Madison – trendy…
Sydney Angelica – This is quite nice!
Addison Micayla/Grace <3 – very trendy, and I don’t like the meaning “son of Adam” on a girl.
Olivia Holly/Rose – lovely, although Oivia is extremely popular.
Aubrey Elise <3 --WOW, I adore this.
Savanna Celeste/Leigh <3 – Savanna Celeste is so beautiful!

Out of your lists, I like Jackson Rory, Dominic Oliver, Aubrey Elise, and Savanna Celeste the most. I suggest Joel Sebastian in addition.