Just found out - We're having a girl!!! (#2)

Our daughter, [name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], will be welcoming a baby sister this [name_f]April[/name_f]!!!

We [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the name [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]. What do you berries think of that sibset? Also, I’m stumped on a middle name. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

EDIT:
we are also considering the following first names:

Madison
Juliette
River
Violet
Blake

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] flow well. They aren’t similar, like [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] or something :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] is a beautiful name.
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]

Work perfectly as siblings!!

I stumble over my tongue while trying to say [name_f]Elora[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]… But having “and” in between really helps! [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] are beautiful sisters.

Middles:
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Celine[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

Congrats! I think [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] are great together!

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

Well, you have an EE initials, would you also like an LL? e.g.

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]

Gorgeous sibset! I love it!

My favorite combo is [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f].

Thanks ladies, I updates with new first name considerations. Also, I love the mn suggestions for linnea! Especially [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Clare[/name_u], and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

and does it matter that [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] both end in “ah”

Congratulations I bet finding out your having a little girl is great! Can I just say I think your other daughter’s name [name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is an amazing name! [name_f]Elora[/name_f] is a lovely name.

I have never heard of [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] though and I don’t think I’m pronouncing it right either. I think from your list [name_u]River[/name_u] is gorgeous! [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_u]River[/name_u] sounds like an amazing, wonderful sibset!

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] is a lovely match for [name_f]Elora[/name_f]. My other choices from your list would be [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] for sister [name_f]Elora[/name_f]. They also sound good combo’d up!

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] together! [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is a nice combination if you choose [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] as a first name.

the only problem with [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is that they are both flower names :frowning: Or does it matter? [name_m]Will[/name_m] people know that?

I love [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]! (I also love the children’s book “[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] in [name_f]Monet[/name_f]'s Garden”…) I think [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is really lovely.

I love the name [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] with [name_f]Elora[/name_f]. The other names with [name_f]Elora[/name_f] sound too hard and cold except, maybe [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is so sweet and feminine that the [name_f]Linea[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] sounds great!

Here are some alternatives you may like:

[name_f]Larae[/name_f] [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f]

[name_f]Caira[/name_f] [name_f]Alysse[/name_f] (pronounced Uh [name_f]Leese[/name_f])

[name_f]Larissa[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]

[name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Elissa[/name_f]

I love love love the name [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] and it is beautiful with [name_f]Elora[/name_f]!

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Mirelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]

I think [name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] make a great sibset and the names have a very similar feel.

I contrast, I don’t think [name_u]Madison[/name_u] or [name_u]Blake[/name_u] sound right with [name_f]Elora[/name_f]. [name_u]River[/name_u] is another one that I don’t know about the mix - [name_u]River[/name_u] is so trendy and [name_f]Elora[/name_f] is very classic and Arthurian.

Given the mass popularity of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] I like [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] the best (although I’m partial to the visually simpler [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] spelling). Both are very beautiful with [name_f]Elora[/name_f]. I think it would make sense to pair [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] with a tried and tested classic because you used [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] for your other daughter’s middle.

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_u]Julie[/name_u]

[name_f]Elora[/name_f] and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] are perfect sis!

I think out of your other choices, [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] is the best choice, as it flows beautifully with [name_f]Elora[/name_f]. [name_u]Madison[/name_u] seems to bland to be a sibling to [name_f]Elora[/name_f]; [name_f]Juliette[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] may work, but they aren’t not as beautiful as [name_f]Linnea[/name_f]; [name_u]River[/name_u] seems a bit too masculine to be a sister to [name_f]Elora[/name_f], as well as [name_u]Blake[/name_u].

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

Definitely [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] with [name_f]Elora[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is beautiful. I think it’s absolutely fine to have two flower names. It’s like naming your daughter [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] which is lovely. I also liked the suggestions of [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]