Just humouring myself...

First off, I have finished having my kids. My family= complete.

But I can’t help but wonder- what name would I use for a fifth. Delectably interesting to me!

So, just for fun if you will humour me, what would you name a next child based on my taste? My kids’ names are in my signature.

[name]Hope[/name] someone has the patience for this challenge!

First of all, I love your kids’ names. They’re absolutely fantastic! For a girl I would say something like [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. For a boy I would say [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Yves[/name] or [name]Albert[/name] [name]Felix[/name].

• [name]Athena[/name]

Let’s see…
For a girl, I might suggest [name]Vivienne[/name]/[name]Vivian[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Eloise[/name].
For a boy, I might pick [name]Quentin[/name], [name]Archer[/name], [name]Fletcher[/name].

I think [name]Seren[/name] or [name]Rhys[/name] would fit in quite well with [name]Harriet[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], and [name]Lionel[/name]! Or possibly [name]Eloise[/name] or [name]Tobin[/name]/[name]Tobias[/name]?

For a girl, [name]Matilda[/name] or [name]Ramona[/name]! [name]Both[/name] would fit so well with [name]Harriet[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] in my mind! Boys are harder, though. What about [name]Ralph[/name]?

Girl:
[name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Eugenia[/name]
[name]Augusta[/name]
[name]Zara[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]

Boy:
[name]Tiernan[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Franklin[/name]

aj bear- Thanks. The names get some pretty split responses! I really love your [name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] [name]Felix[/name] combinations. Very stylish, and fit with the ‘cool to wear at any age’ vibe I vie for.

crunchy mama- I loved [name]Eloise[/name] so much, before it became so popular. Hate that its now everywhere, but with such a beautiful name +exposure, what do you expect? [name]Little[/name] crush on [name]Quentin[/name] too.
Congratulations on the twins by the way- two sets is amazing! Are you going to find out the gender, if you don’t mind my asking?

ashthedreamer- Oh you threw some unexpected ones at me with those first two. I do quite like [name]Seren[/name]… maybe a little sweet to be a name I’d end up using, but I like it

leonielee- Like [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Ralph[/name]! Funnily enough, [name]Harriet[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] were the names I had ‘picked out’ for daughters when I was a child. Popularity obsession is increasingly a bit of a foible for me though, and I don’t know if I’d pick out another name as popular as [name]Harriet[/name] is (in the UK)
The names in your signature are such a quirky mixture. Really like the creativity- which (if any) do you think you might use when the time came?

judyariel- Have always had a soft spot for [name]Eugenia[/name]. I heard on the namers grapevine of a little [name]Eugenia[/name] nicknamed [name]Genie[/name], which I think is just gorgeous.
[name]Franklin[/name] packs a good punch too! DH would say a firm ‘no’ on that one though, I predict. We differ on boy names almost without exception

[name]Oriana[/name] [name]Maude[/name] and [name]Lucius[/name] [name]Reginald[/name] (sorry, I was lazy and copied your boy’s initial pattern :D).

We are hoping to find out the genders in about 3 weeks! I have an appointment on the 14th. Can’t wait! We are thinking about [name]Quentin[/name] for #5, if we do have a boy. DH doesn’t think it’s going to happen, but you never know.

Thanks!

Honestly, pretty much any of those names are fair game once the time comes. I’m nearly 100% certain I’ll have a daughter named [name]Margot[/name] one day. It’s been my favorite for years, and now that we’re ready for babies it’s still the #1 contender. [name]Ingrid[/name] is still solidly at #2, and I think it’d also end up getting used if we have two girls, we’ll see. For boys, the name that I’ve liked the most consistently is [name]Linus[/name], but right now I’m really crushing on [name]Ephraim[/name]. We’ll see if it sticks!