Just Names :) !!

Hey, it’s niki72, with [name]Jacob[/name] (my hubby), and my ADORABLE DARLINGS [name]Evelyne[/name] [name]Piper[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Marcel[/name]! I haven’t been on in so long! I’ve been writing, taking care of the twins while [name]Jacob[/name] is at work, writing some more. . . . I’m almost finished with a book! I’m ecstatic!!!

Anyway, this post - and possible thread - has everything to do with writing. I need names. . . . First and middle names for my fiction stories; first names that go well with middle names, and vise versa.

Now, er, does this work? [name]Thea[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]? Or, should it be [name]Tessie[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name], or [name]Tess[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]? Maybe a different middle name? I need help. . . . Please do!

Thanks so much! :slight_smile: !!

[name]Hi[/name]! I like [name]Thea[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] a lot. It sounds very much like a book name, and has a lovely rhythm to boot. [name]Tessie[/name] eleanor seems a little juvenile to me, but maybe that fits the character. [name]Tess[/name] less so, but still a little. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Theresa[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name], and then she could be called [name]Tess[/name]? Or even [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] (though it’s kind of rhyme-y).

I really like [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Thea[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name]? But then again, I adore [name]Thea[/name], so it’s a tough choice…