Just putting this out there

If I ever had twin boys, I might have to name them [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name].

I love the literary reference that doesn’t necessarily smack you in the face right away. Also, I think the names sound great together!

WDYT?

That spells TROUBLE! :slight_smile: Cute sibset!

[name]LOVE[/name] IT! Although you might get quite a handful if you bestow names like that! :lol:

Fl

[name]Love[/name] it!

I like the two names together but I actually think the association with [name]Huck[/name] [name]Finn[/name] and [name]Tom[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] is quite obvious, and is the very first thing I think of.

That’s great - and while yes, I totally get the [name]Mark[/name] [name]Twain[/name] reference, betcha LOTS of people would never notice!

[name]Kinda[/name] funny you mentioned it cuz my best friend and I say we should both have sons. She can name he rs [name]Sawyer[/name], and Ill name mine [name]Finn[/name]!
I think its quite obvious and not subtle at all…cute, but I wouldnt use them for brothers.

Well, to be honest, the literary association smacked me in the face pretty good, but I guess there are worse things to be named after!