Just started liking this name..

A friend of mine and his girlfriend are expecting a baby girl, and it got me thinking about names again. I always worry someone is going to steal names I like, haha. He mentioned to me before they liked [name]Anabella[/name] instead of [name]Isabella[/name] because that has become too popular… but still like [name]Bella[/name] as a nickname. I myself have recently fell in love with [name]Ella[/name], and my boyfriend said he likes it.

What are some nice middle names for [name]Ella[/name]? I have mentioned before I always wanted my first daughters middle name to be [name]Jean[/name] after my mom… but I think if I found something I liked enough I would use it. I don’t like anything too weird, different names are nice though… and I love classic names also! The only one I can think of is [name]Ella[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]. Any help would be great, thank you!

[name]Ella[/name] is sweet and simple (also very popular, though, which may or may not bother you). [name]Ella[/name] [name]Jean[/name] is pretty sweet, but I feel like it would need a second middle name, otherwise it is a little abrupt. [name]Ella[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name] could also loosely honur a [name]Jean[/name].

Other than [name]Ella[/name] [name]Jean[/name], you might like :
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Salome[/name] ([name]SAL[/name]-oh-may)
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Valentine[/name].

[name]Do[/name] any of these catch your eye?

[name]Ella[/name] could also be a nickname for [name]Giselle[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Delphine[/name]/a or the more popular [name]Eleanor[/name]. [name]Bella[/name] works well for [name]Arabella[/name], [name]Rosabelle[/name] and [name]Mirabelle[/name]/a.

You might also like [name]Flora[/name].

[name]Auburn[/name]

Thanks so much. I like [name]Ella[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] but I don’t think my boyfriend would like any of those names. Also, [name]Jacqueline[/name] could work because my father’s name is [name]Jack[/name]. I’m trying to think of a middle name I could use from people in our families… but I’m afraid I won’t like any enough to use. A lot of the names in our families end in -elle or -a and I don’t think it would work.

[name]Clare[/name] - my grandmother
[name]Ann[/name] - his mother’s middle name. I am in love with the name [name]Annalise[/name]/[name]Annelise[/name]. Would that go well with [name]Ella[/name]?
[name]Michelle[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]

[name]Non[/name]-family names I like;
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

Other names I like besides [name]Ella[/name];
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Norah[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Zoey[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
Ailey

[name]Ella[/name] [name]Jean[/name] is a lovely combination. It has the pretty side of [name]Ella[/name] but spunky with [name]Jean[/name]. Its cute. If she’s a little tomboy you could call her E.J.

[name]Ella[/name] [name]Jean[/name] sounds flows very well.

Thanks :slight_smile: I do think it’s cute but still not just for a little girl. Some names I find are adorable on a little girl but as an adult I just can’t picture it!

[name]Ella[/name] is sweet. I think it needs a more substantial middle name to balance it out.

[name]Ella[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Emily[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] [name]Camille[/name]

I like [name]Ella[/name] [name]Noami[/name] and [name]Ella[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] (not too fond of [name]Madeleine[/name] spelling). Thanks for the suggestions!

I have a niece named [name]Ella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. I’ve always thought that was a sweet name.

I love [name]Ella[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] (which is my boyfriend’s mother’s name)… but the last name would begin with G… Her intials would be EKG, haha. That’s why I love [name]Annalise[/name] for a MN because [name]Ann[/name] is his mother’s mn. I’d like that connection somehow.