Just thinking ...

My husband and I have a daughter named [name]Grace[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. I am due in [name]July[/name] and we, with the help of all you berries, have decided to name our son [name]Caleb[/name] [name]Anderson[/name].

We want two more children and were talking about names last night. We agree that future names do not have to be Biblical but they do have to follow the following guidlines: No strange spellings, and they need to appear somewhere in the top 1000 names on the SS list of names. In other words, no made up or very unusual names. These are are favorites so far:

Girls:
[name]Hadley[/name] [name]Paige[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Paige[/name]

Boys:
[name]Joshua[/name] ?

As you can see our list is rather short. What name suggestions do you have?

[name]Kate[/name] and benjamin!

I love [name]Evelyn[/name]. I think it’s adorable on a little girl (I love nn [name]Evie[/name]) and lovely on an adult. [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Paige[/name] is great. [name]Joshua[/name] is very popular in my area and has been for a while. It’s a nice, strong name if you don’t mind the popularity. There are a lot of names that seem to fit your style, but here are a few I think work well with [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name].

Boys: [name]Evan[/name], [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Blake[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Levi[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name] (I love [name]Nate[/name] with [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name]).

Girls: [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Brooke[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Annabelle[/name], [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Bethany[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Harper[/name].

[name]Aubrey[/name]
[name]Evie[/name]

[name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]

I think [name]Evelyn[/name] fits much better with your style than [name]Hadley[/name]

Wow…I love the suggestions for [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], and [name]Evie[/name] (nn for [name]Evelyn[/name]). I also like [name]Avery[/name], and [name]Evan[/name] for the boys. I love [name]Nathaniel[/name] but a close cousin has named her son [name]Nathan[/name] and I think it will be to similar. But I do love it and would use it if I didn’t spend so much time with the cousin.

I love [name]Grace[/name]! I think it’s such a gorgeous name! (And I love the name you chose for your baby boy, too.) :slight_smile:

[name]Grace[/name], [name]Caleb[/name], and:

[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Nora[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name] (nn [name]Annie[/name])

[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]William[/name]

Sorry for repeats! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Thanks more names I can add to the list. Out of those I like: [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Julia[/name], [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name].

Would it be too similar if I name a son [name]Nathaniel[/name] when he will have a close cousin named [name]Nathan[/name]?