K names!

[name]One[/name] of my friends is due with her second child this [name]June[/name]. She and her husband are beyond tickled to be having a girl this time around, but the name search is driving her hubby nuts. Their son is named [name]Jesse[/name] and they really want a K name for their daughter. Top choices are [name]Kamryn[/name], [name]Kassidy[/name] and [name]Kassandra[/name]. Middle name for sure [name]Ann[/name] (a family name). They definitely want something unique yet feminine. [name]Kamryn[/name] is a feminine version of [name]Cameron[/name] a very dear family friend but there is still doubt that even with the feminine touches is this name feminine enough for a baby girl. Any suggestions would be great! [name]TIA[/name]!

Krystabella or krystabelle

[name]Kassandra[/name] would get my vote.

I also think [name]Kira[/name] is a lovely feminine K name.

I like [name]Kassandra[/name] the best out of their options so far. I like the suggestion of [name]Kira[/name]/[name]Keira[/name]. What about:

[name]Kaia[/name] (I think [name]Jesse[/name] and [name]Kaia[/name] would be so cute together! [name]Kaia[/name]'s a Scandinavian form of [name]Catherine[/name], I believe)
[name]Kate[/name]/[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Kamilla[/name]
[name]Kara[/name]
[name]Karolina[/name]
[name]Klara[/name]
[name]Katerina[/name]

Some of these I am not sure I would actually use ([name]Klara[/name], [name]Karolina[/name])–they’re legitimate names but used mostly in Eastern European/[name]German[/name] areas and I would think they would cause more confusion than they’re worth. [name]Kassia[/name] might be nice, too, though.

[name]Kaia[/name] would be my favorite, followed by [name]Katerina[/name]!

Good luck to your friend!

I definitely think [name]Kamryn[/name] would work for a girl - my only reservation would be since the spelling is so ‘different’ it might become hard work spelling it all the time.

[name]Plenty[/name] of people just use [name]Cameron[/name] for girls aswell as boys, infact we know a little 2 yr old called [name]Cameron[/name] - very sweet! So you could just go with [name]Kameron[/name] with a K?

I also love [name]Kira[/name] - actually named a cat that about 10 yrs ago, which is a shame really as my husband would like to use it for our daughter!

Other pretty K names

[name]Kara[/name]
[name]Kyria[/name]
[name]Kyla[/name]
[name]Kalli[/name]
[name]Katelyn[/name]
[name]Katie[/name]
[name]Katriona[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Kiara[/name]
[name]Kayla[/name]

Waiting on [name]Jill[/name]'s response, but I am seriously excited for these suggestions! I love them all! I personally really like [name]Kaia[/name], [name]Kyla[/name] and I love the combination of [name]Kylia[/name]. With the nn [name]Kylie[/name] it would flow nice with [name]Jesse[/name]! I really hope [name]Jill[/name] and [name]Blake[/name] like these suggestions as much as I do! :slight_smile: Thank you everyone!

I believe [name]Kaia[/name] is the best K name, however I am biased as my dd is [name]Kaia[/name]. I was on a search for a K name as well, and settled on [name]Kaia[/name].:slight_smile:

From yours I prefer [name]Kassandra[/name], but I do not lile it very much!

I prefer: [name]Kaia[/name], [name]Kyla[/name], [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Katrina[/name], [name]Karina[/name] or [name]Kira[/name]…

Good luck!
[name]Pilar[/name].

I personally do not find [name]Kamryn[/name] feminine even when spelled with the K. It’s meaning is really unappealing too, (crooked nose). [name]Kassandra[/name] is ok, but I think the C spelling is so much more elegant. Other ideas:

Kateri
Kestrel
Kiliana
[name]Kismet[/name]

I dont like [name]Kamryn[/name] or [name]Kassidy[/name] at all, both are very [name]Kourtney[/name]/[name]Kim[/name]/[name]Khloe[/name] to me. [name]Just[/name] not my taste at all. [name]Kassandra[/name] I could warm up to…

[name]Kinga[/name]
[name]Kinsley[/name]
[name]Kenley[/name]
[name]Kirstin[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]

I like [name]Kaia[/name], [name]Kira[/name], [name]Katya[/name], [name]Kate[/name]

Another vote for [name]Kaia[/name] over here.