Kaia Seraphina?

What are your honest thoughts of [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]?

Also, does it go with siblings [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] & [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]?

I really like it. I also think it goes well with [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m].

I do like [name_f]Gaia[/name_f] but, It’s just a little too close to [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and I also am not fond of the same ending for the first and middltime name. Perhaps [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]. Or [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] over [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], but [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] is pretty! I think [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] & [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] go well together!

Definitely [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] Serephine.

I like [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], although it feels a bit singy-songy. Have you considered [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]? I like [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f]. However, [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] has the same feel so [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] would definitely work.

[name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] and [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] go well.

Thank you everyone! I think we decided on [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] Océane as our top girl name. We don’t know the gender so we are bringing a couple of options for both genders to the hospital. We are also considering [name_u]Mika[/name_u] (mee-ka) as another option in case she doesn’t look like [name_f]Kaia[/name_f].

I like it, I think I would prefer [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] though.

I like it… Goes well with sibling names…

I think [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] is lovely. It has the same rhythmic, lilting tone that [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] has, amd both of them go great with [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] (which I really like).

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] immediately came to mind before I opened this thread and saw the other replies. Great minds think alike. :slight_smile:

If you like [name_u]Mika[/name_u], you could consider [name_f]Mieke[/name_f] (or [name_f]Meike[/name_f]). :slight_smile:

Great combo