Kaitlyn & Nick's babies have arrived!!!

Heeey !! :slight_smile:

My friend [name]Kaitlyn[/name] who I posted some messages for about some names for her twins had 2 healthy babies last night, her boy and girl. Names are: [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Hope[/name], and [name]Isaak[/name] [name]Connor[/name] [name]King[/name]!!! [name]Abbey[/name] and Issak both have lots of curly brown hair. [name]Abigail[/name] weighs 7.6 pounds, and Issak is just ahead at 8.0 pounds!!!

Message from [name]Kaitlyn[/name] & [name]Nick[/name]:

[name]Hi[/name] everyone, thanks so much with your name suggestions! They all have been a big help, but we decided to make some big changes at the last minute, deciding to give both of the kids biblical first names. [name]Both[/name] the babies are doing great :slight_smile: and so is [name]Kaitlyn[/name]! The big sisters are so excited to meet their new siblings, and we can’t wait to get out of this hospital!! We have the babies nursery finished, and it is painted pink & blue! It is so cute, and we might get our own Nameberry account. If so, you can search us, we will likely be going by:

kaitlynnick, parents2twins, kntwins, or kaitlyn28!

THANK YOU !!! :slight_smile:

Comments and messages to the family will all be delivered to them by email!!

Holy cannoli, those are big twins :)! Congratulations to your friend!

OOPS!! Typo :stuck_out_tongue: [name]Abbey[/name] weighs 6.7 ,not 7.6, and [name]Isaak[/name] is 5.0 pounds!!!

Congratulations to all

Congrats!! Tell everyone I wish them well :slight_smile: